Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: hair gets greasey and face gets oily combined

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
your hair gets greasey as fuck just after one day of washing it, i have to do the eren bun style just so the grease isnt on my face. ive gotten zits on my forehead because of it. :feelsbadman: chad gets no zits or greasey hair fuck this life

I wash my hair daily

"Just take showers bro they said , its gonna work they said" :feelshaha:

I have scars and rotten skin on my face, some foid told me I stink :feelsping:

When I am extra stressed and anxious my face produces a ton of oil.

When I am extra stressed and anxious my face produces a ton of oil.
really? is there anything to not make it oily at least for a day, ive washed it and it usually gets back to this shit

really? is there anything to not make it oily at least for a day, ive washed it and it usually gets back to this shit
Maybe try sacylic acid like Nutrogena. Not sure of my spelling.

I once bought these little cotton wipes that whores use to remove makeup and oil from their disgusting faces.

Maybe try sacylic acid like Nutrogena. Not sure of my spelling.

I once bought these little cotton wipes that whores use to remove makeup and oil from their disgusting faces.
fair enough thank you:feelsohh:

Be thankful you have hair nigger :feelswhat:

Be thankful you have hair nigger :feelswhat:
:fuk: nglim a greasey nigger mixed mutt subhuman, plus hair wont do shit when youre half thw hwight of most men:feelsbadman:

Never happens much. Oily face means high testosterone and hormones circulating in the body.

Yeah, my hair and face are greasy af. I wash my hair every day, and I wash my face every day, but still, eight hours later, bam! Touching my face or hair is like reaching into a can of Crisco. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do about it. I guess it's genetics, so I'm just fucked. :feelsUgh:

"Just take showers bro they said , its gonna work they said" :feelshaha:
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I have this exact problem too, or had? welp still gonna have, heat is a bitch and I live where the usual is 30-40 °C, whatever, I drink Noni, it smells like shit, and doesn't taste that good, but oh god, it cleans your skin, I banned myself from eating chocolates or peanuts, but now I can without having a fucking [UWSL]abscess the size of a conjoined twin.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I take 3 spoons with juice every morning, and also clean my face like 3-4 times a day, and also shower 1-2 times per day.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Also, you could plant Aloe Vera. and cut some parts of it, and put the contents in your face, when you cut a piece of it, you should let it rest for a day so it doesn't hurt your face, then you just butter your face with the content, it really helps.[/UWSL]

idk if it is greasy hair and oily face who cause inceldom or it is inceldom who cause this

7521b52f-d855-4ee7-bd81-6507f5d70497_text.gif
I do everyday ngl. Though I'm just nervous lately and my blood pressure rises...:feelsbadman:

Most of the products I try end up burning my skin and don't work.

Trucel Trait : always a spectator throughout your own life.

your hair gets greasey as fuck just after one day of washing it

One day? Mogs me. For me it's 4 hours after I shower and I'm already greasy.