Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Having Waifus

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Me for example

I've only had one 3d crush in my entire life, this one Stacy in middle school who was very nice to me but way out of my league, and she disappeared without a trace after grade six. Every crush I've had thereafter has been a cartoon character. Though real life females do attract me physically, I've only ever had feelings of affection or bonding for 2d. I strongly suspect this is my subconscious' way of helping me cope with inceldom, as cartoons don't have the agency to reject me and are no less obtainable than real life females.

Has anyone else experienced this?

@Ritalincel is my waifu (no homo)
45EDE891 27FF 49E8 876E 3D1499FD30EB

Same, but i usually cant focus on 1 single character. :ping:
:ping: Inb4 this thread gets deleted for bragging.

Never had crushes because I was always too self aware of my ugliness and never could imagine anyone loving me tbh... Waifu is only way to cope at this stage

Tsukihi8

Same, but i usually cant focus on 1 single character. :ping:
:ping: Inb4 this thread gets deleted for bragging.
I could see it being braggadocios if I'd said this Stacy had flirted with me or was interested in dating me, but she never did and I'm certain she wasn't. She was nice to everyone, even subhumans.

yes bro
delusionmaxxing + waifumaxxing = top tier cope
View attachment 136667
HNNNNGGGGG

Was in your stage after crushing with a Stacy in middle school. Similar story with me. She was also nice and the only one who always said hello to me. Then she moved abroad and I start to develop waifuism with various anime characters. It ends when I enter HS and had another crush