Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: JBs look at you.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
20% brag
Whenever i walk outside there is always a jb foid or 2 looking at me, it happens all the time, if you are average looking (human) no one will look at you. But it only happens to subhumans. Older foids are "mature" enough not to care, but its always the JBs and it pisses me the fuck off.

And look who's also bragging. :feelsseriously:

This thread will make it on IT:smonk:

Fuck them (literary)

Nooooo, Girls always look at me

Somehow, I preferred the gaze of a sheephish young White hole over...

Anony

even foids on reddit aren't this transparent when fishing for compliments

Its because you're older than them, and older = potentially you have more money & stuff for them

Its because you're older than them, and older = potentially you have more money & stuff for them

Justus G is one month younger than Shannon. He bought her many things...without compensation.

GJ

Everyone looks at me if I step foot outside, never in their lives have they witnessed an abomination such as I

Everyone looks at me if I step foot outside, never in their lives have they witnessed an abomination such as I
Cope, you are part white :feelsjuice:

it not a look of awe and admiration

I wanna say something but I’m sitting at a 70% already:feelsohgod:
You're in the same shit as Rhaast. Both of you should get banned.

*Mogger trait.

They have some of the highest physical standards.

The state of fakecels.is
What's worse is that they've been doing this shit for a long time flauting the rules by low-key bragging every time.

Perma bans don't exist on this forum? :feelswhat:

What's worse is that they've been doing this shit for a long time flauting the rules by low-key bragging every time.
Yeah it's ironic how if people pedopost too hard you'll get permabanned but if you low-key pedopost AND brag you get 20?!?!?!

Mods should be ashamed of themselves just fucking lol

Yeah it's ironic how if people pedopost too hard you'll get permabanned but if you low-key pedopost AND brag you get 20?!?!?!

Mods should be ashamed of themselves just fucking lol
I think both Broly and Rhaast are confirmed to have had gfs and aren't incels.

Both of their faces have also been circulated here.

They never ever look at me

I feel like you're just testing the waters to see how far you can go while still remaining to have posting privileges to be honest.

They don't know their SMV yet,in a year or two there will be conpletely different situation.

Fakecel faggot still isn't permabanned, what a surprise :feelsclown:

Cope I wouldn’t have 25k posts and 170 days online time rotting here if I was larping
Because you're a larping "youngcel" with too much time in your hands because you're only here for the keks.

"Give me attention please im begging you"

Why the fuck isnt this foid level cringe lord banned