Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: loving playing sports but not watching them

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Title. I'd say is my only way of socialize at this point. A good cope mechanism though.

The only painful shit is that there was no foid who went to watch me playing sports during teenhood.

Maybe is because people are tribalist. Since they can't be openly racist or nationalist these days they put all those energies in supporting their teams and watching sports. Since care about history and politics is an low value man trait I think that many of us redirect those energies to those fields.

Last edited:
That's funny, this is was legit me. I played football, baseball, and basketball throughout my childhood, until I was around 14.

Never liked watching any of those sports at all, though, they were boring to watch, but I loved playing them. I even thought watching the Super Bowl was boring, still think it is.

opposite for me but I dont like sports at all

I like watching sports but not playing them. With my curry frame I am going to get absolutely destroyed if I try to play contact sports.

No. I dislike sports and have dyspraxia. This is also why I could never "Beta Test" any of my projects well...lack of motivation.

Exceptions:

Graphics

I like watching UFC but not doing MMA, although I love powerlifting in my basement and only watching a few powerlifters once in a while

sports are for normies

I never was good at sport or never really liked it, but I always prefered playing sport rather than watching it. But I see now the reason for it, is because I'm outsider. Normies see watching sport as a social activity. In fact it's one of few (if not only) social activity where men display solidarity under one banner and don't participate in contest for female attention.

It’s only fun with people you like which is why I don’t do it anymore. Comp sports is retarded. Not only is performance directly affected by genes bit they go on for way too long. On top of that every game looks the same because rules and stadiums don’t change.