Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Incel trait] My Gook GP checked my penis and I am ready to lay some pipe, but I am exhausted af (social situations are exhausting)

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Damn, went to my Gook GP for the penis issue.

Worst is I know her husband. He was my physics teacher in middle school. I always hope she doesn't know somehow. Sadly I can't switch the office. They freezed admissions everywhere and the next closes one is two kilometers further away. :worryfeels: I thought of going to the hospital but last time I went there I had a stacey doc that scoffed at me and I didn't even show her my penis. :feelskek:

Her husband is a white low t manlet btw
BUT
Last Christmas they were at the same restaurant and I saw their son is a Chang. Thank god I sat in corner on the other end of the room jfl. Maybe she cucked him or maybe it's cuz they are rich.

I almost fainted when I had to show my penis. I just stumbled stuttering to the examination couch with half pulled down shorts and plunked myself down and let her do the rest jfl.

Thank god it was just an infected lesion I got some cream for and no cancer. Then again I was almost looking forward to it. Especially considering the possibility of medical marijuana. :feelsPop:

After that and buying gutter pipes. I am so wasted now. Things took barely one and a half hour together. Imagine having to date a foid. After the first ten minutes of convo I would become catatonic.

Also i got this:
293020_1.jpg

Time to go ER (on the filth where the new gutter pipe connects to the old part)

I'd like to think I am just tired because of the penis thing, but I know that's cope. So over for ugly mentalcels.

Enough cringe for today. I will prolly LDAS now.

Last edited:
Got your penor touched by a foid?

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Got your penor touched by a foid?

:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Ye she even pulled back the foreskin lel. Problem is I have roastbeef penis and when she failed puling it back over afterwards it was so awkward. I just said ok and pulled my boxers quickly up and ran out lel.

Did she hit you with a "alright anon.... last question: are you sexually active?"

young-asian-doctor-woman-holding-folder_1187-33444.jpg

Reminds me of that one time when I was convinced that I had ball cancer last year (because my balls were aching all the time). I went to the doctor and he checked my balls by literally squeezing them

:giga::feelswow::whatfeels:

.... Turned out I don't have testicular cancer

Did she hit you with a "alright anon.... last question: are you sexually active?"

young-asian-doctor-woman-holding-folder_1187-33444.jpg
Bruhhhh, how do you know how she looks? (at least ten years ago, when I saw her the last time) :feelsbaton: :feelsBox:

But nah, she knows, I have autism.

Ye she even pulled back the foreskin lel. Problem is I have roastbeef penis and when she failed puling it back over afterwards it was so awkward. I just said ok and pulled my boxers quickly up and ran out lel.
What?

At least she found something. I was to Urologist last month and this was the estrogen hotspot of the city. 4-5 Beckys/Stacylites there. Normally it should be a good thing to hear from a female: "Your Penis is completely normal", but when she is a doc and I know the issue(s) are there and she doesn't recognize them, it's over for brokendickcels. I have even suggested the diagnostic method that Internet research has yielded. Nope, rejected. The worst was the question if I could penetrate a woman. It was so awkward. After the third time she asked, I said idk I am a virgin and later a christan volcel. Was glad to be out.

Last edited:
At least she found something. I was to Urologist last month and this was the estrogen hotspot of the city. 4-5 Beckys/Stacylites there. Normally it should be a good thing to hear from a female: "Your Penis is completely normal", but when she is a doc and I know the issue(s) are there and she doesn't recognize them, it's over for brokendickcels. Was glad to be out.
Know that feel bro.

I'm not bragging or anything, but if I were you, I'd have beaten and raped her personally.

Photo l

u had a girl touch ur peen, does this count as ascension? :chad:

I ask for a male doc if I have to show them my dick.

I ask for a male doc if I have to show them my dick.
:feelsPop: They ignore it in the hospital and the next closest office has two chad doctors lel (that's why I switched away from there).

I have literally never seen a female GP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back