Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel Trait: Not eating at the dinner table.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I hate my housemates, so I eat exclusively at my computer desk in my room. It's more convenient and comfy too. But the keys on my keyboard are getting jammed with food crumbs. I took the keys off and used a can of condensed air and a vacuum cleaner's crevice attachment. The keys are still not pressing down smoothly. Any ideas?

Last edited:
No I eat with my family at the dinner table tbh but I don't talk much

No I eat with my family at the dinner table tbh but I don't talk much
When I lived at home, my parents forbid me from eating in my room :feelsbadman:

I never eat at the dinner table I always eat in the sofa watching tv

I relate nii-san

We never ate at the dinner table at my home. I always ate in my room. I don't remember the last time i ate with my family. Maybe on christmas idk.

I never eat at the dinner table I always eat in the sofa watching tv
People have no idea how to be comfy
We never ate at the dinner table at my home. I always ate in my room. I don't remember the last time i ate with my family. Maybe on christmas idk.
Its not that i hate my parents, i just didnt want to be around my autistic brother who sperged out 24/7

Can confirm. I always eat in kitchen.

I eat in front of my PC sometimes, and when I am at the table with my parents I never talk.

I know. The point of my thread is eating alone as opposed to with family
Well, I mostly eat alone not with family. My father sometimes asks me why I eat alone in the kitchen rather than with them at dinner table.

I eat at the dinner table now because I live alone. But, yeah, when I lived with family I generally ate at separate times to them.

No. I hate bringing food to the bedroom, I find it extremely unhygienic.

move your keyboard...

I might be because I can't tell if you're serious or not
Im not low iq, i just lacked common sense in this instance. I should know better than to eat near the keyboard

Get some fucking compressed air and a keyboard cover.

Im not low iq, i just lacked common sense in this instance. I should know better than to eat near the keyboard
I don't like dirty keyboard man, always clean it

When I was a kid my parents and I would always eat dinner at the table but as I grew older we all seemed to fall out of the practice, my dad eating his sandwhiches on his recliner and my mother at her spot on the couch and me either in my room or at my computer table.

Though a bit before my dad died of melanoma cancer he, I and I think a sister of his and possibly a brother sat at the dinner table one last time eating a pizza together, though I'm not sure my dad was able to even get one piece down at that point he was so sick but maybe he did get one down at least.

My usually great memory fails me on that account.

Oh well.