Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: People Blame You For Everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
Literally everything bad gets blamed on you. And everything you do is seen as bad. If you do something, people will get mad at you. If you don't do that thing, people are still mad at you. Only if you are ugly of course, Chad and Stacy can do anything. :feelsaww:

I hate having been born as an ugly autist with a deformity and a skin condition. If the complete inability to socially interact didn't cripple me enough, being ugly is a death sentence. I would rather be a paraplegic than this.

I remember every fight i ever got in was "my fault"

just recently this saomoan faggot got mad at me because he tried to talk shit to me so i flamed his faggot ass 5 seconds later we were throwing hands the normies said it was my fault and that i started the fight the stupid faggots

I remember every fight i ever got in was "my fault"

just recently this saomoan faggot got mad at me because he tried to talk shit to me so i flamed his faggot ass 5 seconds later we were throwing hands the normies said it was my fault and that i started the fight the stupid faggots
When I was 15 I was bullied so hard that I almost took a knife to school with me. Guess who's life got fucking ruined from that.

Yeah,i was always the scapegoat to my worthless,pos ''parents'',especially my scumbag toilet ''mother''.
That's why i stopped talking even to them,i don't talk to nobody irl now.

Can heavily relate:feelsclown:

yes, even my dad blames me for everything :feelsrope: