Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people laugh at you

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
For no reason...only bc we are ugly and social awkward

Brutal. This happens to me a lot.

All the time, Thats why i wear headphones

Happens all the time

happened to me 2 days ago, young girls laughed at me when i got closer than 20-30m. I regret that i took a walk that day.

Yeah. I avoid going out during the day and walk fast at night. Also avoid places with people

Incel trait: You hear laughs in the background and immediately think they're laughing at you even if they aren't

People think I'm a joke, and they pity me the way they'd pity a dying street dog

Especially by foids

Only when i have my ushanka on sometimes.

I hate normies why are they always laughing at me I just want pussy like everyone else :feelsree:

People also try to walk me off the road, they'll never move out of the way and I always have to dodge them. They just see me as low status scum to treat like crap.

Someone black indian nigger said I was trying to act cool because I was too quiet and never talked to him much. Entitlement of some of these fucks

Yes, both genders laugh at me.

happened to me 2 days ago, young girls laughed at me when i got closer than 20-30m. I regret that i took a walk that day.
Brutal similar thinge happen to me although rarely since I put on a hood and people barely see my face in the dark.

Can you describe your ugliness?
I don't look in the mirror any more, so it's probably gotten even worse since then. From what I remember: I have a denisovan appearance, with defective eyes, a bloated face, negro lips, and an almost non-existent chin and jaw. I'm also non-NT, so everything that I do looks strange.

This picture is the closest to what I look like, although my hair is not yet gray (it's dark brown, almost black). My skin is also tan, rather than brown (I'm mixed race).

''for no reason'' being the operative phrase

I don't look in the mirror any more, so it's probably gotten even worse since then. From what I remember: I have a denisovan appearance, with defective eyes, a bloated face, negro lips, and an almost non-existent chin and jaw. I'm also non-NT, so everything that I do looks strange.
Brutal