Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill INCEL TRAIT: salesmen approach you and try to sell you stuff

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
salesmen always think im an easy target cus im a pale skinny nerdy looking incel freak with glasses and a receding hairline and a slouch. this bloatmaxxed dethnic probably fucks PAWGs every weekend and he had the audacity to whine to me when i initially rejected him as he tried to sell me a luxury hotel trip "well what do you mean you arent interested in the ____ hotel, what exactly do you have against it?" like really how pathetic do i have to be does he think im such a loser i will say "oh oh no i dont mean it like that oh ok here's $400 i dont want to offend the hotel!" fuck me man.

i was like you now man im just not interested im just not thanks though. he didnt deserve my "thanks". i should have sucker punched him and yanked his gay man bun to the floor!

salesmen always think im an easy target cus im a pale skinny nerdy looking incel freak with glasses and a receding hairline and a slouch. this bloatmaxxed dethnic probably fucks PAWGs every weekend and he had the audacity to whine to me when i initially rejected him as he tried to sell me a luxury hotel trip "well what do you mean you arent interested in the ____ hotel, what exactly do you have against it?" like really how pathetic do i have to be does he think im such a loser i will say "oh oh no i dont mean it like that oh ok here's $400 i dont want to offend the hotel!" fuck me man.
What race was the salesmen?

Not only that (the usual ugly men appear mentally retarded and thus scammable) but when you reject them they don't expect it and act offended and scandalised.

It's a hard truth in general : the uglier your face is the more people are easily offended by what you do/say. Even speaking with a masculine, clear and firm tone is interpreted as rudeness.

Not only that (the usual ugly men appear mentally retarded and thus scammable) but when you reject them they don't expect it and act offended and scandalised.

It's a hard truth in general : the uglier your face is the more people are easily offended by what you do/say. Even speaking with a masculine, clear and firm tone is interpreted as rudeness.
:feelsrope:

they assume im poor so they leave me alone