Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Shitty frame and muscle definition makes you an easy target for bullying

• Thread starter PlagueofJustinian
  • Start date
PlagueofJustinian

PlagueofJustinian

Banned
-
You'd always get shoved into lockers and bowled over as a kid because of your shitty skinny frame and low body fat

True. I always struggled to put on muscle

I was fat and low inhib when i was a kind, Farkin farkin fat, Of course i got verbal bullying but i still managed to defend myself with my greasy body in some fights.

I only got bullied in elementary where I would constantly get into fights. Afterwards just ignored. Always was on the shorter end mind you

They pushed me outside of school

No I'm just low IQ and autistic, my frame and muscles are fine.

You'd always get shoved into lockers and bowled over as a kid because of your shitty skinny frame and low body fat
All because I was randomly conceived :feelsbadman: fuck you god tbh. Worse deity ever

People talk a lot of shit to me but dont do physical aggression. Good for them because if they did I'll beat their skulls in with my metal baseball bat