Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait : Slow reflexes/reaction time

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
It's a sign of poor genetics.

Usually it takes me quite a bit of time to react to things. Yesterday there was this bug flying around and i tried killing it with a swatter but kept missing by a big margin. :feelsrope: It also takes me two three times to understand what people say sometimes.

Usually it takes me quite a bit of time to react to things. Yesterday there was this bug flying around and i tried killing it with a swatter but kept missing by a big margin. :feelsrope: It also takes me two three times to understand what people say sometimes.
It takes me five times to realize what they actually mean.:feelsrope:

Can only relate in social situations tbh. In video games my reflexes are pretty good ngl

brutal used to have this problem but exercise and vitamin D and proper sleep fixednit

I'm retarded too

Bruh

here is the test

Incels are from a genetic perspective already dead and have to reason to participate in this world, and most of us are instinctively aware of this. Not a surprise that one reacts less to external stimuli