Incel Trait: Sweaty hands

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★
36d 6h 15m
This shit is so fucking annoying. Like it's just a constant reminder of being subhuman. There's nothing more cringe and embarrassing inducing than having to shake hands with someone while yours are clammy as fuck. I have actually seen normalfag retards suggest "just carry a hankerchief bruh" which of course barely does shit. Like most incel problems the ONLY solution is drugs. And fuck these do work. But because the goyim aren't allowed to control what they put in their own bodies good luck getting them, or if you do enjoy paying 50x the cost of production.

And it's not just some insecurity either, legit feels disgusting to shake someone's moist warm hand. What the fuck is that shit lmao, it's not enough to be visually repulsive, you need to be physically disgusting as well. And this goes for all forms of overly sweating, just having an actual ODOUR just so you can be offensive to all the senses.

Life is an absolute joke, the next christfag to post here telling me god loves all his children is getting fucking decapitated.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
-
25d 23h 24m
I don't smell bad at all. But I do sweat a lot (even when it doesn't feel that hot) and I'm really insecure about it. I live in Florida and it can be hot sometimes.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
123d 19h 35m
RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

No hope - only rope
★★★★★
21d 18h 3m
Yes, I have sweat hands all the time that sucks all touchscreens are dirty so I am using aluminum antiperspirants which help for few days, also alcohol helps me too somehow
Yikes, Sweaty! :soy:
:feelsbadman::feelsree:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
4d 14h 56m
This shit is so fucking annoying. Like it's just a constant reminder of being subhuman. There's nothing more cringe and embarrassing inducing than having to shake hands with someone while yours are clammy as fuck. I have actually seen normalfag retards suggest "just carry a hankerchief bruh" which of course barely does shit. Like most incel problems the ONLY solution is drugs. And fuck these do work. But because the goyim aren't allowed to control what they put in their own bodies good luck getting them, or if you do enjoy paying 50x the cost of production.

And it's not just some insecurity either, legit feels disgusting to shake someone's moist warm hand. What the fuck is that shit lmao, it's not enough to be visually repulsive, you need to be physically disgusting as well. And this goes for all forms of overly sweating, just having an actual ODOUR just so you can be offensive to all the senses.

Life is an absolute joke, the next christfag to post here telling me god loves all his children is getting fucking decapitated.
You didn’t deserve this fellow patriot