Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: taking long ass breaks

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
I’m always “using the bathroom”, taking extra 5-15 mins, 10-20 min + on lunches, changing my clock in n and outs so it looks like I’m on time, jfl if they think they can overwork a slave on the weekends all by himself in this hot ass weather. Best perk abt being outside is that you’re basically not hovered by subhuman supervisors constantly breathing down ur neck, I always chillmaxxed and schizo maxxed as a janitor, and shit won’t stop now that I’m outside , as long as you do a good job , u can play the system to ur liking

fuck no.
I am 15 minutes early to the 15 minutes early so I can do my shit and go home early.
I rather drink alcohol and cope on .is than be stuck in death wagie slave camp for the evilest jews who torture me

fuck no.
I am 15 minutes early to the 15 minutes early so I can do my shit and go home early.
I rather drink alcohol and cope on .is than be stuck in death wagie slave camp for the evilest jews who torture me
No hope for brokies like me, been stuck doing retail on and off ever since 2019, I’ve tried warehouse preloading, delivery driver, customer service, cashier, but I always come
back to the shit that has me sweating and allows me to be left alone like maintenance/cart pushing, no one teaches how to make money so I’m doomed a life of paying for a one bedroom apartment until my casket drops

People used to be able to take smoke breaks at their jobs. Oh how capitalism has fallen

People used to be able to take smoke breaks at their jobs. Oh how capitalism has fallen
Now there’s signs everywhere that say no smoking, jfl

No hope for brokies like me, been stuck doing retail on and off ever since 2019, I’ve tried warehouse preloading, delivery driver, customer service, cashier, but I always come
back to the shit that has me sweating and allows me to be left alone like maintenance/cart pushing, no one teaches how to make money so I’m doomed a life of paying for a one bedroom apartment until my casket drops
truckmaxx :feelsthink:
it can be garbage man, class a national, state, or package
they make ok pay enough to cope

Must be nice not working & being able to NEET- most of us don't have that option tbh.
Based Mussolini sig. I visited his personal gym a few days ago. I wasn't allowed in the gym part as they were doing construction, but they had a shit ton of stuff outside. Fuckton of murals and roman-esque statues. Very beautiful.

truckmaxx :feelsthink:
it can be garbage man, class a national, state, or package
they make ok pay enough to cope
Gotta get ur cdl tho, I’ve seen the cdl classes n they seem brutal as fuck, instructors are all dicks + I hate going to the dmv ngl, they’re always treating my subhuman ass so badly

Gotta get ur cdl tho, I’ve seen the cdl classes n they seem brutal as fuck, instructors are all dicks + I hate going to the dmv ngl, they’re always treating my subhuman ass so badly
cause kikes n shiet
suffer the few weeks, months to get it cause it's worth it
once you get it, instructor can't do shit, i'd tell them to kill themself after the class tbh

cause kikes n shiet
suffer the few weeks, months to get it cause it's worth it
once you get it, instructor can't do shit, i'd tell them to kill themself after the class tbh
You a truck driver? Ik they make good money, same with ups drivers, thing is I don’t feel like rotting in that shit facility for a year or two just to be able to finally deliver packages and make decent money, shit was so unprofessional, and unorganized. I might take a look at the truck driving thing again n see what’s up

You a truck driver? Ik they make good money, same with ups drivers, thing is I don’t feel like rotting in that shit facility for a year or two just to be able to finally deliver packages and make decent money, shit was so unprofessional, and unorganized. I might take a look at the truck driving thing again n see what’s up
i'd much prefer sanitation/garbage truck driver than delivery package drivers tbh

i'd much prefer sanitation/garbage truck driver than delivery package drivers tbh
Garbage truck drivers usually are in crews tho, I hate socializing lol, id prob take the delivery package driver if it was with ups, I’ve heard they make up to 6 figures within 10 years if you stay with the company

Garbage truck drivers usually are in crews tho, I hate socializing lol, id prob take the delivery package driver if it was with ups, I’ve heard they make up to 6 figures within 10 years if you stay with the company
depends where you at and what set runs it.
if you just apply into it and stay to yourself and don't do nothin you ain't pose to they don't give af tbh

depends where you at and what set runs it.
if you just apply into it and stay to yourself and don't do nothin you ain't pose to they don't give af tbh
What’s the pay like on avg ?

Yup, I always leave for break 5 minutes early and 5 minutes late, I make sure to be on time in the mornings but after that all bets are off, I time my shits so I never shit on a break etc

Fuck micromanaging of workers, they want every single minute of our time fucking sick

Yup, I always leave for break 5 minutes early and 5 minutes late, I make sure to be on time in the mornings but after that all bets are off, I time my shits so I never shit on a break etc

Fuck micromanaging of workers, they want every single minute of our time fucking sick
Same lol, clocking in is the only one I try to be on time, but usually I’ll just change my system and give a random reason as to why like I was performing customer service or something, also I try to not let anyone see me, im like a shadow, and have diff clothes in my trunk that i plop open, change jnto , and go in and out so that no one suspects anything

What’s the pay like on avg ?
enough to survive comfortably/decently in whatever area you stay in tbh.
I've never seen them having financial problems especially when they don't have to bear a family

I start five minutes late (paid) and leave 20 minutes early most days (paid)

When the jobs done take a break and relax no need to walk around like a chicken waiting for orders.

My job (hobby) is like a video game. Do what I want when I want.

IMG 1435
IMG 1369

no one teaches how to make money so I’m doomed a life of paying for a one bedroom apartment until my casket drops
MarketBeat
MarketWatch

I’m always “using the bathroom”, taking extra 5-15 mins, 10-20 min + on lunches, changing my clock in n and outs so it looks like I’m on time, jfl if they think they can overwork a slave on the weekends all by himself in this hot ass weather. Best perk abt being outside is that you’re basically not hovered by subhuman supervisors constantly breathing down ur neck, I always chillmaxxed and schizo maxxed as a janitor, and shit won’t stop now that I’m outside , as long as you do a good job , u can play the system to ur liking
if they dont say anything about it, fuck em