Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel Trait: Watching Disney/Nickelodeon in teenage years because of a lack of social life

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I don't know if this applies to everyone here or if I'm just a mega loser.

Who else would watch these gay ass channels in high school? I did lmao. Wizards of Waverly Place, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, iCarly, Victorious......

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What a waste of my time. But what else was I supposed to do? I mean I also played video games by myself too but I pretty much spent all my time alone rotting away.

I would do this and imagine to myself that I had friends

Tenor 3

Not so much disney for me but Cartoon Network
Download 3

Download 1

Yeah these shows definitely fucked me up on some level ngl

I watched Tom and Jerry, Ben 10, Courage the cowardly dog show, he Simpsons, Sesame Street. My life has been pathetic since the beginning.

HELL YEAH DUDE! NICKELODEON WAS THE SHIT! SO MANY NOSTALGIC MEMORIES...

To this day I can pretty much quote every SpongeBob episode (except for the newer ones, 2008-...) Tbh, SpongeBob started going downhill after The SpongeBob Movie in 2004. I still watched up until 2008 and then it got stupid. But season 3 was the GOAT!

I also loved Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly Odd Parents, Drake and Josh, and iCarly.

Also, watching Nickelodeon isn't really any "incel trait" or anything. My normie friends watched those shows with me. We've probably watched the 2004 SpongeBob movie at least 8 times.

damn how'd u know i watched disney channel at 14 and cartoon network until 16

I had a social life and also watched Nick , Disney and cartoon network

Still happens today, its just changed to youtube and video games since no one watches tv anymore

Still happens today, its just changed to youtube and video games since no one watches tv anymore

Yeah wtf I noticed that, I don't watch TV anymore, what happened?

God tier children's show tbh
also normies watched this shit too
not just incels

Normies stop in high school because they have a social life

Yeah wtf I noticed that, I don't watch TV anymore, what happened?

Normies stop in high school because they have a social life
Online streaming services took over and youtube aswell

I'm older than you youngcels, i'm a sports coper, so I always watched sports, also DBZ was huge in HS. Nickelodeon sucked imo, YTV (old) was better, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Goosebumps, Tales From The Crypt, X-Men, also the peak of The Simpsons, mog the fuck outta what Zoomers watched.

All those shows you listed, look like absolute garbage ngl.

I'm older than you youngcels, i'm a sports coper, so I always watched sports, also DBZ was huge in HS. Nickelodeon sucked imo, YTV (old) was better, Are You Afraid Of The Dark, Goosebumps, Tales From The Crypt, X-Men, also the peak of The Simpsons, mog the fuck outta what Zoomers watched.

All those shows you listed, look like absolute garbage ngl.

yeah they suck tbh, I didn't mention Drake and Josh because that was in my elemnrtary school years. That's the only good kids show tbh

Yes, nick and cn were cash money
watched them all the way until halfway sec school

yeah they suck tbh, I didn't mention Drake and Josh because that was in my elemnrtary school years. That's the only good kids show tbh
They look like their all centered around attractive young stacies and their beta orbiter geeks. I don't think they had shows like that directed towards kids when I was growing up, those are some serious low T tv shows :feelshaha: . They always had the teenage drama shows though like 90210, The OC etc. but those shows had Chads, not beta orbiters.

Looks like they programmed Zoomers to be ultra beta...

The memories of watching nickelodeon...

I could never get into Disney/Nickelodeon shows. They always seemed too stupid to me. Except SpongeBob. That one I followed daily.

Probably in my childhood, it was nice, I also liked [AS] and Cartoon Network, my life after childhood is a nightmare

Last edited:
I used to watch Recess, pokemon, sabrina, pepper ann, kenan and kel, dragonball z, cow and chicken, skeeter, and smart guy after high school.

Last edited:
I used to watch Recess, pokemon, sabrina, pepper ann, kenan and kell, dragonball z, cow and chicken, skeeter, and smart guy after high school.

you're an oldcel damn. I was just a gradeschooler when that shit came out

I have no memories of what i did. Its literaly blank

I'm medium old since there's guys here in their 40's and 50's, I'm still in my lower 30's.

I guess that's true. I heard mediumcel was 20's. I'm 24 and I don't consider myself a youngcel though.

I guess that's true. I heard mediumcel was 20's. I'm 24 and I don't consider myself a youngcel though.
I've seen the stats from the surveys, I'm in the 80 percentile of the oldest users I think.

I've seen the stats from the surveys, I'm in the 80 percentile of the oldest users I think.

gotcha. nice job bringing the static avi back btw

I was never much of a disney kid

I'm such an oldcel that I watched The Simpsons back when it was actually good (before they ran out of material and had to start pumping out shit).

I remember mom forbid me from watching sponge bob because i was 'too old and should be looking for a girlfriend' :feelskek:
Yep i spend all my teens watching Nickelodeon and playing on psp

I remember mom forbid me from watching sponge bob because i was 'too old and should be looking for a girlfriend' :feelskek:
Yep i spend all my teens watching Nickelodeon and playing on psp

I wish my dad pushed me to get a girlfriend in high school. Might have changed the trajectory of my social life if I snagged some high school becky who wasnt aware of her sky high SMV

Last edited:
HELL YEAH DUDE! NICKELODEON WAS THE SHIT! SO MANY NOSTALGIC MEMORIES...

To this day I can pretty much quote every SpongeBob episode (except for the newer ones, 2008-...) Tbh, SpongeBob started going downhill after The SpongeBob Movie in 2004. I still watched up until 2008 and then it got stupid. But season 3 was the GOAT!

I also loved Jimmy Neutron, The Fairly Odd Parents, Drake and Josh, and iCarly.

Also, watching Nickelodeon isn't really any "incel trait" or anything. My normie friends watched those shows with me. We've probably watched the 2004 SpongeBob movie at least 8 times.

Spongebob season 4 was still very good imo, but season 6 and onwards it really started rearing its ugly head

Only truecels know this feeling

I grew up watching that shit. Icarly, victorius, zack and cady etc. I must of seen every episode 5 times at least. Very nostalgic and depressing.

Most of my Chad's clasmates didn't even know who Hey Arnold and Goku were. True story.

I used to watch Recess, pokemon, sabrina, pepper ann, kenan and kel, dragonball z, cow and chicken, skeeter, and smart guy after high school.
A man of culture as well.

I don't suppose you caught the debut of Amphibia's new ep last night?

Sort of - I was into all kinds of Jewish-made shows when I was a boy. I liked The Sopranos, and Cartoon Network.

To be honest, I always thought that SpongeBob was a faggot, and he was gay for Patrick.

I didn't know about that show. I see pepperann in it, I got to check it out.
sadly those two cameos are all I've seen of her, apparently Anne Boonchuy is slightly inspired by Pepper Ann in some ways (tomboy etc)

Unfortunatlely there's no 4th season so there's no time to make her a regular character.

I'm still holding out Disney wil lsome day do some kind of massive crossover event. They've already linked Gravity Falls to Owl House too, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back