Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you always try to plug in a USB drive the wrong way

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I have some really shitty luck genetics, so I have never once gotten it right the first time

No matter what I try, I always get it wrong, not even reverse psychology works on this, like trying to pretend that Im gonna plug it one way but then flipping it last second

I always 100% of the time get it the wrong way

Ive basically resigned to just trying to plug it in ASAP so I can flip it and get it right the second time becuase this is faster than any other method since I know my first attempt wont be successful

Can’t relate tbh

Take the USB pill.

Fakecel tbh

It's over

Chad always plugs it in correctly

This is a normie trait incels are always at their pc so they know which way too plug a usb in the first time:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Same this shit happens alot in my case. It's big sad.

It's a reflection of our life quality. Chad always gets it first try with no effort.

No one gets it right first time bro

Over for USBcels in 2020.

I have some really shitty luck genetics, so I have never once gotten it right the first time

No matter what I try, I always get it wrong, not even reverse psychology works on this, like trying to pretend that Im gonna plug it one way but then flipping it last second

I always 100% of the time get it the wrong way

Ive basically resigned to just trying to plug it in ASAP so I can flip it and get it right the second time becuase this is faster than any other method since I know my first attempt wont be successful
Luck genetics :feelskek: Also can relate sometimes

That's an everyone trait