Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you are overly emotional

JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
I just finished crying after thinking about all the hard things women go through, It really is a burden being a woman, there is nothing I respect more than a woman... is what I would say If I was an IDIOT.

The only people I would cry for is YOU my boys and sick people. Many of you are assholes but I still hope you guys ascend somehow and live a happy life, I've always felt bad for guys like me since I know exactly how it is and while It's nice having people sharing my troubles, I would take all the pain if It means I am the only one to have it. Keep living guys.

cry aisaka taiga GIF

I cry sometimes because the world is so cruel:cryfeels:
Nice taiga gif tho

I was when I was younger, after 25, I became very cold and stoic.

I was when I was younger, after 25, I became very cold and stoic.
Thats badass, that's like sasuke from naruto.

If I had to compare myself to an anime character It would be mineta.
hero keeps GIF

Thats badass, that's like sasuke from naruto.

If I had to compare myself to an anime character It would be mineta.
hero keeps GIF
Yeah, and the fact that Sakura was thirsty for Sasuke - while Naruto pursued Sakura, and she rejected him.

I repressed my emotions through HS to avoid being made fun of

that's a symptom of high 2D:4D ratio, which goes hand-in-hand with being an incel.

@perpetual anger thoughts?

I always considered myself to be more like Yachiru from bleach.

View attachment 582695
I’m more of an Madaracel myself. Only part that’s different between us is that I don’t obsess over some dude, I obsess over achieving power. So I’m Madara and Pucci from JoJo bizzarre adventures. I must attain HEVEAN, for this world is truly hell.

That’s a YOU trait JFL
:feelshaha:

I don’t give a fuck about NOTHING
:feelsjuice:

I don’t cry. Just brood and sleep.

I just finished crying after thinking about all the hard things women go through, It really is a burden being a woman, there is nothing I respect more than a woman... is what I would say If I was an IDIOT.

The only people I would cry for is YOU my boys and sick people. Many of you are assholes but I still hope you guys ascend somehow and live a happy life, I've always felt bad for guys like me since I know exactly how it is and while It's nice having people sharing my troubles, I would take all the pain if It means I am the only one to have it. Keep living guys.

cry aisaka taiga GIF
Ok GrAY ass nigga

Yes I'm overly emotional

I cried today.