Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait you burn mouth on French onioned soup

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I always burned my mouth on this soup. It come frozen and you bake in oven a 400 hubdred degre. I want to eat it very fast end up burning mouth. You burn mouth cause you are incel .

25425.jpg

I love French onion soup. It's a bitch to make from scratch though. The onions take fucking forever to properly caramelize

Yes, but French onion soup is lifefuel for incel

Chad and Stacy don't get their mouths burned by food.

Which frozen one do you get?

I always burned my mouth on this soup. It come frozen and you bake in oven a 400 hubdred degre. I want to eat it very fast end up burning mouth. You burn mouth cause you are incel .
Onion soup ,,? Sounds like shit

Bruh I’ve tried that one, it’s good shit. Good on you for having the patience to bake it, I always use the microwave instructions.

For those who haven’t had it, it takes something like 30 minutes to bake but only 5 to microwave.

Onion soup ,,? Sounds like shit
I thought the same, then I tried it at some very nice restaurant with some artisan bread & it mogged. I think the fact it was very cold outside also helped with the taste.

Bruh I’ve tried that one, it’s good shit. Good on you for having the patience to bake it, I always use the microwave instructions.

For those who haven’t had it, it takes something like 30 minutes to bake but only 5 to microwave.
You should do incel trait microwave Costco French onion soup

I thought the same, then I tried it at some very nice restaurant with some artisan bread & it mogged. I think the fact it was very cold outside also helped with the taste.
It mog other soup it

Never tried one
Maybe I ought to buy one day