Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You didnt take the vaccine

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
title

Last edited:
Parents made me get double shot Moderna vaccine despite me not going outside that much:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Legit moggers on here who are not afraid of Covid. If I got Covid I would die because I have extremely bad genes, which is why I am incel. I do not know how you can brag about having such great genes that Covid is nothing to you, but at the same time claim that genetic recombination made you incel. Bunch of hypocrite fakecels on here.
Maybe vaccine is more dangerous than covid itself?

Trucel Trait: You refuse to get it and tell everybody (friends and family) that it's bull shit and nobody should get it.

Covid is a hoax

THEY'REs no vaccine for your face!

I didn't get it. I'm not asked about it that much, but when I am, I calmly explain why I didn't get it. Somewhat surprisingly, most people seem to understand my reasons.

Oh, I am sorry mister healthy cel. You are not the one on 8 different medication for two different autoimmune diseases.
Once again, I am reminded that I am truly the biggest truecel on this site, in fact I might be the most undesirable man on earth.
That's an example of why I've left my house once in 2 years, I have no idea how to phrase something without coming across as rude. But no, I am equally as truecel as I am socially, emotionally retarded and fuck ugly with brain damage :lul::feelstastyman::blackpill::feelsrope:

dr fauci wants to know your location

I don't need a vaccine nor does anyone.
Just drink CDS and never get the flue again.

I took 2 doses and the booster shot. I'm not afraid of vaccines. Cowards don't deserve pussy.

If you don't know by now that Covid is 100% fakengay then you're a retard

I took 2 doses and the booster shot. I'm not afraid of vaccines. Cowards don't deserve pussy.
That dude Collin Powell had all the doses and died from covid anyway.

Incel trait - government coercion to get everyone to take the vaccine doesn't work on you because you don't have a job or leave the house.

That dude Collin Powell had all the doses and died from covid anyway.
And I knew a guy who was in a car accident and died despite the seatbelt and airbags working perfectly.
Colin Powell was like 85 and had cancer (cancer drugs suppress the immune system). It's the health equivalent of crashing head on into a truck.

I took it

Also how is it my vaccine-related thread wasn't deemed inceldom discussion but this one is @Fat Link

My normie frens thought I took it, you should have seen their faces when months later I said I didn't, like if I was Satan's hellspawn.

Based. I did get one shot but im not afraid of the vaccine nor covid itself. Its more about the fact theres an obvious agenda behind the vaccine. :blackpill:

I guess I'm a fakecel. Just got one today even though I've had covid and been exposed multiple times. In my state a lot of employers require it and I need to get work again

I took it

Also how is it my vaccine-related thread wasn't deemed inceldom discussion but this one is @Fat Link
1. No one reported this thread for any rule violations. :feelsUgh:

2. OP has specifally made this into one of those common and seemingly popular incel trait questionairre topics. :feelsclown:

3. As far as I remember most if not all of your pro vax threads literally have had nothing to do with inceldom and are all about shilling your love of big pharma, Fauci, communism and ZOG government control over our lives which you are of course perfectly entitled to do and make said discussion topics but without them being structured in some way to relate them to inceldom they simply do not belong on the inceldom discussion board specifically but rather Lounge, Bunker or Sewers.:feelshehe:

Don't afraid of vaccines but afraid of covid? Apparently those who hysterically follow all the rules and recomendations are the most courageous :feelsUgh:.

If you don't know by now that Covid is 100% fakengay then you're a retard
Incel trait - government coercion to get everyone to take the vaccine doesn't work on you because you don't have a job or leave the house.

There is really no threat. If you've tuned out from soyciety, social media and all other forms of normie retardation, the propaganda doesn't even reach you. I only ever hear about the stuff from other people parroting the propaganda they've ingested.

My mom is radically anti-vax so I can´t do shit...

can confirm. no vaccine shot for me, because it would require me to go outside and seek out a doctor/ medical team of sorts which is too much effort for me plus i never go out or socialize much anyway.

And I knew a guy who was in a car accident and died despite the seatbelt and airbags working perfectly.
Colin Powell was like 85 and had cancer (cancer drugs suppress the immune system). It's the health equivalent of crashing head on into a truck.
The Jew MSM claimed Herman Cain died from Covid complications and libtards made fun of him for dying after the fact because his Twitter automatically put out a message afterwards saying “looks like Covid isn’t so deadly after all” and then the mocking libtard replied to it with something along the lines of “Sir, it killed you, so obviously it’s deadly” but it’s just as likely the man died simply from old age seeing as he was 74 and once again the libtard conveniently seemed to forget Cain’s death was listed as a result of “complications“ meaning Covid alone didn’t take him out or for all we know even played that large of a contributing factor in his death.

For example Runt, if I were an agenda driven Jew MSM libtard cocksucker with a penchant for dishonesty and my agenda say was pushing a hoax that the common cold had mutated into a super duper killer bug and you were an elderly politician I considered an ideological political enemy and you were to contract this bug and died shortly thereafter, I’d be nothing more than a dishonest cocksucker with an agenda to automatically declare it somehow largely contributed to your death especially if you were already old as fuck and had generally been in poor health for years and severely run down from hardcore almost non stop campaigning and speech giving you carried out very recently before your demise.

Yes bro. Didn't take it when offered and have no intention of ever taking it.

If I got Covid I would die because I have extremely bad genes, which is why I am incel.
You can have shit genes for attractiveness and still have a decent enough immune system to survive covid.

Most incels would die but that's because the silent majority of incels are geriatric men who don't post here.

Everyone is a youngfag here so they would survive.

I'm probably among some 1% minority of this forum who is both old enough and obese enough to suffer some problems.

I didn't take it how can you tell?:feelsohh:

Incel trait: You took the vaccine because even if it sterilizes you as part of Fauci's population control conspiracy, it wouldn't make a difference for you anyway

Incel trait: You took the vaccine because even if it sterilizes you as part of Fauci's population control conspiracy, it wouldn't make a difference for you anyway
True. My T-level is so low that as long as it never goes negative, the vaccine would make barely any difference.

Legit moggers on here who are not afraid of Covid. If I got Covid I would die because I have extremely bad genes, which is why I am incel. I do not know how you can brag about having such great genes that Covid is nothing to you, but at the same time claim that genetic recombination made you incel. Bunch of hypocrite fakecels on here.
covid is not real, right now i have a bad cold, coughing like mad, can barely breath, but its not covid, as my family are all vaccineated except me, so why would they be sick as well? Everyone that sees me instantly says 'Covid?' because the last 2 years has been programming retards into thinking normal flu and cold symptoms are some mega killer virus.

more like positive IQ trait

it's funny seeing norfag and foid drones walk over each other to get the (((vaxx)))

i resisted till the end. Normies are piece of shit, they will force you to take something just because they took it. normies dont deserve freedom.
also the are hypocrites, they don't give me any foid.

Last edited:
"Inceldom is not real because I have a girlfriend and everyone in my family is in a relationship"

Literally you
Its not covid tho. Its a cold. Then mild pneumonia. Covid was always a hoax, you stupid nigger

Took the vaccine yesterday, worst experience in my life. Fever, chills, muscle and joint pain, migraine. I wore like 6 pieces of clothes because of the chills. And now in the morning my muscles hurt, like i went to the gym for the first time and got the doms. :fuk: