Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you don't have friends

:reeeeee:
fuck most normies and cucks though, they just try to use me

yes big incel trait

Pretty much, other men even the bottom of the barrel think they mog me.

I have no friends as well.

can't argue with that

I used to have a great social life in my teens.

As an adult... I dunno. For some time I lived in student houseshares which was really fun and kind of kept my social experience going in my life. But then I felt I was too old to keep doing that and since then my social life has been pretty much dead.

I've often said that in this current Western society it's much easy to be isolated than it is to be sociable. Like, it seems to mostly guide people to isolation.

And then of course if you do anything wrong or express any unpopular opinions then that gets many times worse.

The solution... I dunno. When I was younger I used to travel around the country (here in the UK) going to hippy gatherings :D

This was back before the left-wing became totally insufferable!

That worked well. And it wasn't very expensive at all because coaches are cheap.

I hear of right-wingers doing stuff like that now - travelling around to protests and events and so on. So I guess I'm not the only one who embraces this one! :)

I used to have a great social life in my teens.

As an adult... I dunno. For some time I lived in student houseshares which was really fun and kind of kept my social experience going in my life. But then I felt I was too old to keep doing that and since then my social life has been pretty much dead.

I've often said that in this current Western society it's much easy to be isolated than it is to be sociable. Like, it seems to mostly guide people to isolation.

And then of course if you do anything wrong or express any unpopular opinions then that gets many times worse.

The solution... I dunno. When I was younger I used to travel around the country (here in the UK) going to hippy gatherings :D

This was back before the left-wing became totally insufferable!

That worked well. And it wasn't very expensive at all because coaches are cheap.

I hear of right-wingers doing stuff like that now - travelling around to protests and events and so on. So I guess I'm not the only one who embraces this one! :)
I never had a soycial circle, everyone fucking hated me since I was 10.

I used to have good friends and I really miss that. Since I left school and I'm autistic I'm way too shut in to find another friend group

Tried making friends many times, tried being nice, tried being equal, tried being bad, all ended up with being used. Never had long term friends.

Tried making friends many times, tried being nice, tried being equal, tried being bad, all ended up with being used. Never had long term friends.
Most normies deserve a firing squad execution

Past frens used me and then backstab (betrayal) in worst way. That was a common theme in my life, so I have trust issues.
Now I squeeze people dry and moneymaxx to the fullest. Corporate director (master) vs. mass of slaves (the vulgar many).

Yeah, but I blame that on the fact that Normies don't like giving incels a chance at socializing because it will lower their own social status. :feelsUgh:
Basically, being a loner is self-reinforcing, because no one likes you/hangs out with you which makes you a loner, which then makes more Normies not like you/hang out with you which only reinforces Ostracization. Then Normies act surprise when we Hate them and tell their advice to socialize is $h!t !:feelswhat:

I can make friends but I’m not going to betray who I am for something that doesn’t give me money

I think I am on the border where its still possible to find friends but very difficult

i have friends but there is no point in even leaving ur house as an unattractive male. Why explore a world that hates you just because of the way you look.
cancer species

I have no irl friends whats so ever. I never developed natural social skills & courage to make friends.

Growing up with Stutter & Tourrettes really fucked me up mentally.

I used to have a few throughout my school years as a kid and teenager, but as an adult i am just as alone as the next fellow incel

Friends aren’t real