Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you hate "pedo hunters" on youtube

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I hate this fat faggot:

And also this framelet faggot:
1webghost-mug

They just like to bully lonely men and ruin their lives. Normie agecucks in the comments section always praise these faggots as heroes. The guys they catch aren't even predators, just lonely guys who are enticed by these assholes to come meet them. Real predators are catholic priests or someone in a position of authority. Lonely fucks on a chatting app aren't in any position of authority. :feelsUgh:

I cant believe that it is not illegal. jewtube

I’ve seen both of those guys’ videos, and all it is is them shouting at and intimidating incel tier men. It’s pretty sad and it’s obvious they’re just trying to feed into their power complex since they were probably bullied in high school. Jfl when they say they’re trying to ‘protect muh children, they’re little angels.” :soy::soy:

Well, in this day and age, what did they expect? Of course a legion of simps will be lurking on those type of Chat Forums.

This is why you should sportmaxx, I would just outrun these faggots and continue with my life

:chad:

This is why you should sportmaxx, I would just outrun these faggots and continue with my life

:chad:
Unfortunately the pigs will come after you. :feelsbaton:

Imagine watching kiketube.
Normie tier

Pedoposting is not based.

They're one of those groups deserving of the guillotine.

Hope one day the hunters become the hunted.
Pedoposting is not based.

What those fags call "pedos" are guys looking at teen girls.

I think.

Unfortunately the pigs will come after you. :feelsbaton:

But is it illegal if its with some fake profile made by a civilian? I don’t think so, they can’t do shit :smonk:

Why is the 2nd pic wearing a mask? Are they hiding something?

Always carry a noise generator/audio jammer

Yeah I do, sadly one of them was a creator I used to be a huge fan of in the past because he used to make some relatable videos that included inceldom, bullying and lookism. They hit hard... As expected he was a chadlite larper:feelshaha: (It's MamaMax btw)
Uuu mamamax I liked him too. He ascended now and although I miss his content I k happy for him

I hate this fat faggot:
View attachment 519731

1webghost-mug

They just like to bully lonely men and ruin their lives. Normie agecucks in the comments section always praise these faggots as heroes. The guys they catch aren't even predators, just lonely guys who are enticed by these assholes to come meet them. Real predators are catholic priests or someone in a position of authority. Lonely fucks on a chatting app aren't in any position of authority. :feelsUgh:
They themselves look like a pedos.

Ghost is a little bitch kek, his voice and accent is so annoying.

Why are these dudes they catch always so stupid? First of all, a girl that age is NOT "sexually attracted" to guys old enough to be their damn dad! Secondly, you get caught up in something like this, your life is OVER! You'll lose your job, your family, your wife, your freedom and your anal virginity. Also, what if sometime in the future he's dating some woman and she decides to google his name? What's gonna be the first thing she sees? HIS MUGSHOTS! And this brings us to another point. These vigilantes aren't all that bright, either. It's only a matter of time before these chomos "evolve", and they start bringing a gun in case it's a setup. I give it a few more years before we hear in the news about some YouTuber getting shot before the perp blows his own brains out.

Last edited:
Why are these dudes they catch always so stupid? First of all, a girl that age is NOT "sexually attracted" to guys old enough to be their damn dad!
Yeah, I can understand 20 year olds thinking it's legit, but the 40+ year old guys should just visit hookers.

I hate this fat faggot:
View attachment 519731

1webghost-mug

i remember this one episode of To catch a Predator where the guy didn't even bother to show up, and they literally go to his house to catch him

he at least ends things on his own terms and shoots himself before they can get him, mirin

i remember this one episode of To catch a Predator where the guy didn't even bother to show up, and they literally go to his house to catch him

he at least ends things on his own terms and shoots himself before they can get him, mirin
:feelskek::feelskek:

Pedohunting is the cuckiest thing that exist

I hate this fat faggot:
View attachment 519731

1webghost-mug

Who?

Yeah, no...
The only downside is these individuals are getting caught by citizens and not police.

these dudes would be more likely to get away with fucking kids if they just went to some poor area and kidnapped a kid (minecraft)

but they are too obsessed with "muh female validation"

I have a theory that these people are kind of pedos themselfs
They like the idea of this whole thing a little too much...
Saving a little girl... :feelsseriously:

I don't like pedos tho
I don't like glowniggers either

Yeah, no...
The only downside is these individuals are getting caught by citizens and not police.
I actually agree with you, but I prefer that they come up against citizens than police.

Why? I've found my views have become somewhat like an anarchist. Police would shoot you to death if you resist so there's no room for contest.

I'm yet to see an actual BASED pedocel than can actually defend himself against the soy hunters. All I've seen are these faggot pedocels that (tbh rightfully) get bullied, beaten and abused by these hunter weirdos.

Still looking for footage of these pedohunters biting off more than they can chew, and coming across a pedocel they should have though twice about messing with. And you can bet in THIS case I will be cheering on the pedocel as he beats the the life out of the hunter fucks

Last edited:
I hate pedos and pedo hunters

I actually agree with you, but I prefer that they come up against citizens than police.

Why? I've found my views have become somewhat like an anarchist. Police would shoot you to death if you resist so there's no room for contest.

I'm yet to see an actual BASED pedocel than can actually defend himself against the soy hunters. All I've seen are these faggot pedocels that (tbh rightfully) get bullied, beaten and abused by these hunter weirdos.

Still looking for footage of these pedohunters biting off more than they can chew, and coming across a pedocel they should have though twice about messing with. And you can bet in THIS case I will be cheering on the pedocel as he beats the the life out of the hunter fucks
Ngl that would be pretty based as hell.

not sympathetic toward pedos in general but these shows really only target the low-life pedos. Your neighborhood billionaires won't have the patience to chat up with kids over an app. All they need to do is to walk to their backyard and grab a kid for the day. The production team spits on a bunch of subhuman losers while bowing their head to those rich pedos. That's something that makes my blood burn.

Why are these dudes they catch always so stupid? First of all, a girl that age is NOT "sexually attracted" to guys old enough to be their damn dad!
Total lack of self-awareness, this is what consuming the bluepill and mainstream media does.

Secondly, you get caught up in something like this, your life is OVER! You'll lose your job, your family, your wife, your freedom and your anal virginity. Also, what if sometime in the future he's dating some woman and she decides to google his name? What's gonna be the first thing she sees? HIS MUGSHOTS!
Most of these males are extremely low-value, they don't have wives nor would they ever have, regardless of the scandal.

And this brings us to another point. These vigilantes aren't all that bright, either. It's only a matter of time before these chomos "evolve", and they start bringing a gun in case it's a setup. I give it a few more years before we hear in the news about some YouTuber getting shot before the perp blows his own brains out.
This is something that I was also thinking about after the increasing number of "pedos" caught lately. These self-righteous bullies so far have had it easy with high-inhib creeps and borderline retarded weirdos who let themselves handcuffed with shame and regret, but they will eventually run into much more dangerous thugs, (not necessarily those supplying the Epstein-type pedo rings, just more low-inhib males with possible extensive criminal records in general), who will have no problem using their guns against these "pedo-hunters", especially in the US.

"Pedo hunters" are the scum of the earth. They only go after "pedos" because they are perceived as being "easy prey." How many of these moralfag white-knight cucks would go after a "pedo" if the pedo also happened to be a high level heavyweight boxer? :feelshaha:

Those pedos and ephebs are so stupid. There are so many ways to understand that there is a real girl and not a hunter. For example, ask her for a date, a real date in a movie or a cafe. A hunter will not come to a movie with you. Don't talk about sex. Just do it slow and nice, and you will get the prize, if you are chad off course.

They target vulnerable people with learning disabilities most of the time in order to get the most content out of them. Bullying severely autistic people etc, mocking their appearance really just validates their behaviour if anything. Some of the hunters are okay though, but most of them are just uneducated sadistic chavs with nothing better to do.

I only watch car reviews on Youtube, pedo catchers are zeroes nobody asked for.
Let them go after politicians and entertainment bozos, they'll end up dead in a second.

All pedo hunters do it for their own self esteem