Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you have lost your perception of time

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
Time moves by very quickly for me. I will be doing my midnight browse on .is and then the next thing I know it’s 5am. Time is meaningless to me now because I don’t go to work, or school. I essentially sit home each day and do the same things, so I have no set schedule. Back when I was in high school my mind was much sharper, and I always knew exactly what day of the week it was because I liked to keep track of time to know when I would get out of school, when vacation would start, etc. Ever since my loneliness has caused me to give up on life, I just ldar all day long, browsing .is and binging YouTube all day long. My brain forgot how to be present and aware of the passage of time because I genuinely have no reason to pay attention to it. My brain is completely ruined and I blame it all on foids

Time moves by very quickly for me. I will be doing my midnight browse on .is and then the next thing I know it’s 5am. Time is meaningless to me now because I don’t go to work, or school. I essentially sit home each day and do the same things, so I have no set schedule. Back when I was in high school my mind was much sharper, and I always knew exactly what day of the week it was because I liked to keep track of time to know when I would get out of school, when vacation would start, etc. Ever since my loneliness has caused me to give up on life, I just ldar all day long, browsing .is and binging YouTube all day long. My brain forgot how to be present and aware of the passage of time because I genuinely have no reason to pay attention to it. My brain is completely ruined and I blame it all on foids
Life feels pointless and meaningless when you are all alone without a girlfriend to comfort you

Time moves at light unless am at work

Life feels pointless and meaningless when you are all alone without a girlfriend to comfort you
No. Not having a gf isn’t my sole problem and not the reason for this.

What is your main problem in life?
I have some recent personal tragedies that have happen. However other than that the main issue ofc has always been being non NT for me.

Ofc if I was really good looking it wouldn’t have caused a drastic issue as it does now but even my looks got fucked over by me being non NT.

Sounds more like NEET trait

I have some recent personal tragedies that have happen. However other than that the main issue ofc has always been being non NT for me.

Ofc if I was really good looking it wouldn’t have caused a drastic issue as it does now but even my looks got fucked over by me being non NT.
Even if you were NT like Me, you would still have a low quality life

Even if you were NT like Me, you would still have a low quality life
No I wouldn’t. All my issues have always had a correlation with being non NT a lot of my falios are legit things like being non NT. Even if I was still let’s say incel as a NT my life would still be significantly improved and I guarantee you most of my current problems wouldn’t have been there.

The weekend is almost gone already, time is a bitch ass nigger unless I'm wagecucking.