Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have no furniture

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
My living space solely consists of my bed, cover and pillows.
My laptop and my phone (when I get it back and repaired) are my only sources of entertainment, news and music.
I store my clothes and other personal belonging in 2 small travel bags I got from ebay.
Ones in purple (one of my favourite colours), and the other one that'll be here tomorrow is in black (another one of my favourite colours).
I don't have a bin, I just place a binbag in the corner of the living room and fill it up with rubbish overtime.

I don't own or want a wardrobe or cabinets, I don't need them, don't like assembling them and their pretty much fucking worthless when they actually are assembled.

Last edited:
You don't even have a desk or/and chairs?

Wow. You don't miss having them? Where do you eat food?
I don't care for a computer desk anymore.
The reason I got a laptop instead of a computer is because laptops are smaller, and I can take it with me anywhere in case I need to.
Like to the library or to the soup kitchens.
I store my food in my fridge and freezer compartment, but right now, I only have a few garlic bread baguettes and I can't be fucked to do a foodshop.
Most of what I eat are just snacks from my local cornershops.

I don't care for a computer desk anymore.
The reason I got a laptop instead of a computer is because laptops are smaller, and I can take it with me anywhere in case I need to.
Like to the library or to the soup kitchens.
I store my food in my fridge and freezer compartment, but right now, I only have a few garlic bread baguettes and I can't be fucked to do a foodshop.
Most of what I eat are just snacks from my local cornershops.
Okay. I don't think I could ever live like that, but power to you if it works for you. I'm sure it has its advantages.

tbh

the only furniture i have is what was already there

There's no fun in my furniture