Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait:You have small calves

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
My calves are pure fucking suicidefuel for me because I deadass get calf mogged by Ryan Murdoch all thanks to my curry genes my legs look like a corndog.

And no, small calves do not make you athletic.

Post a pic. I don't know what you mean by ''small calves''.

My calves are pure fucking suicidefuel for me because I deadass get calf mogged by Ryan Murdoch all thanks to my curry genes my legs look like a corndog.

my calves are thin as a chicken leg

Same I also have thin calves, while everyone around me frame mogs me and also they point that out often how skinny I am. It's total ragefuel it's not like that's my fault then why I'm a being punished for it.

Wrists too
my calves are thin as a chicken leg
Same I also have thin calves, while everyone around me frame mogs me and also they point that out often how skinny I am. It's total ragefuel it's not like that's my fault then why I'm a being punished for it.

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Calves are a cope tbh