Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you have zero power anywhere you go

J

Jackdenzel

Greycel
I am obviously talking about power as in social power, like the book 48 laws talks about.
You can fight back as much as you want no one will put you in the right, you will always be in the wrong because you don't have the support of other people the way your bullies do, no one got your back even if you have some friends, your bully being more powerful than you they can't afford to turn on him just for you because they too will suffer humiliation and be cast out defending the lonely loser so they just pretend they're not there.
Even if you turned edgy and violent, everyone who knows you and bullies you, their chimp brains see you as so low that they would risk everything, even dying or getting hurt, than to act submissive to you.

You can read all the machiavelian and 48 laws bullshit and practice it but it won't work, people see you as such a nothing that they would rather see themselves in the grave before seeing you as their equal. Incels are just THAT much hated by the world. Normies brains work in such a way that they feel they are below you if they don't bully you or they treat you with respect, and they can't let that happen, if you're an outcast they will guard you out however they can. Even strangers will not take you seriously before you even say a word, they can smell weakness and loneliness and autism.

good for you for not having this problem then

Looks = power

one way you could describe lots of people interacting nowadays is like in politics and especially corrupt politics, there's a lot of lying and underhanded behavior, backroom talks, etc, you will sink immediately if you can't keep up with these political games

this isn't parliament, it's just how the average normalfaggot behaves, everyone has got their gay little fief... good luck "just becoming happy friends" with people in this reality

it's enough to make one want to give up on life.

so true, can't even win, damned if you do, damned if you don't

I just cant handle the bullying and disrespect anymore it always makes me think of the relief of death
me too man, I'll just hold onto my copes until I can't go on no more

That book doesn't work. It just gives you ideas. If youre looks and physical being is poor and weak, it doesn't do much. Reading does nothing if there is no physical implementation and physical projection in the real world.

Would you be willing to join Inceldia?

Sad but true
@RealSchizo
Yep imagine trying to act intimidating as an abused dog. Thugmaxxing and being a bullying victim are only compatible in movies where the nerd always gets his revenge on his bullies.