Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you invite local gays to your place to receive free blow jobs.

S

shynesskills

Banned
-
100% - Permaban get therapy
Is anyone else this cucked and desperate to have actually done this?
Since women always rejected me but my desires are still strong, I think this is a funny yet weak and cucked cope.
To resort to the expendable gender for sexual pleasure, because women reject you, really shows their power and my desperation lol. :panties:

Go back to Retardit, you nasty dick-sucking rainbow flag waving homosexual.

My favorite button

You will get banned for gay and tranny shit on here. Rightfully so.

Over for you

Straightest decembercel

It's ALWAYS The GrAYcels.

It’s only gay if you think it is :feelsautistic:

There really needs to be some sort of sandbox environment for GrAYs to pass before entering in full. Like a Matrix training program. I swear these threads only ever come from grey, and maybe dark blue on the rarest of occasions.

Ban incoming harhar

No, its only your thing. What if some of them rape you?

Sorry, dude but this is an incel forum.

Get this faggot outta here :feelswhat:

You need therapy sweaty.

That's a degenerate trait, not an incel trait

faggot nigger

There is no therapy to cure the mental illness of homosexuality, a bullet to the head is the final solution

There really needs to be some sort of sandbox environment for GrAYs to pass before entering in full. Like a Matrix training program. I swear these threads only ever come from grey, and maybe dark blue on the rarest of occasions.
Forum isnt big enough.

:feelskek:

Just a dream I've had. I wouldn't want this place to die out either. I need to up my GrAY harassment.
It wont die, itll change, and it currently it is turning into autism.is

Dont lump us in with them :feelswhat: