Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: you keep getting banned from soyddit for wrongthink

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I’ve been permabanned at least 1,000 times by now. I’m at a point where I make an account and an hour later it gets banned again lol.

Reddit admins can’t have anyone exposing female nature on their platforms apparently. That’s why I’d rather post here because I can actually vent my frustrations without getting dogpiled in the comments for “muh misogyny”

play soy games get soy results

I get banned on discord for owning incel servers, even tho all bad words are censored etc. I guess the simp- OF and nitro gifting to egirls brings in too much money

I have soyditt for research purposes but I would never go on the kind of rants I go on in this forum. I would essentially be cucking myself by wasting my time writing about my problems only for people to inevitably disagree with me on a fundemental level. You can't fix the mentally retarded

I have soyditt for research purposes but I would never go on the kind of rants I go on in this forum. I would essentially be cucking myself by wasting my time writing about my problems only for people to inevitably disagree with me on a fundemental level. You can't fix the mentally retarded
They always respond with the same bluepilled “get therapy” advice. It’s useless to try to get through to normies on there. They will never learn

They always respond with the same bluepilled “get therapy” advice. It’s useless to try to get through to normies on there. They will never learn
They're bluepilled because the blackpill doesn't benefit them in any way. They've ascended long ago, they have relationships, have sex often, have many friends, good looks, decent social skills. Why would they throw away all of those things in order to understand what we go through? To truly understand the blackpill you must be the kind of person who is prone to developing blackpill ideaologies in the first place, as well as being able to relate to incels in a way that allows you to open up to the community about your issues. Otherwise, you're just a normie or chad who sees sex and relationships as a walk in the park so you can't wrap your head around the idea of someone truly struggling with these things.

They're bluepilled because the blackpill doesn't benefit them in any way. They've ascended long ago, they have relationships, have sex often, have many friends, good looks, decent social skills. Why would they throw away all of those things in order to understand what we go through? To truly understand the blackpill you must be the kind of person who is prone to developing blackpill ideaologies in the first place, as well as being able to relate to incels in a way that allows you to open up to the community about your issues. Otherwise, you're just a normie or chad who sees sex and relationships as a walk in the park so you can't wrap your head around the idea of someone truly struggling with these things.
Makes sense. Can’t really argue with you

I’ve been permabanned at least 1,000 times by now. I’m at a point where I make an account and an hour later it gets banned again lol.

Reddit admins can’t have anyone exposing female nature on their platforms apparently. That’s why I’d rather post here because I can actually vent my frustrations without getting dogpiled in the comments for “muh misogyny”
Men who speak the truth on Reddit are censored, it's not a male friendly platform

I gave up Reddit a few years ago because my posts always got deleted for having an opposing opinion

I got banned for calling the Ukraine war a pointless waste of life.