Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you lose every fight and Don’t know how to fight

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I lost a fight again, got locked and couldn’t breath ,fuck man I wish I knew how to fight and I was bigger

i hope no damage is done to my spine

is it your height? have you gone to a fighting gym?

i suck at fighting. i always tried to get along with others when i was younger, so i never had experience.

is it your height? have you gone to a fighting gym?

i suck at fighting. i always tried to get along with others when i was younger, so i never had experience.
No I am tall, and no I want to go to a gym tho

this is why being a manlet/framecel is even worse than being ugly. Im both and if I had to choose I would boost my height rather than my looks any fuckng day. Being physically weaker is the worst feeling a man can feel and gymcelling doesnt do much if you're a manlet or have small frame. If anything it will make you look akward and people are gonna know that you're an overcompensatin faggot.

Pocket knife>big muscle

I never get into fights because I always try to dress up like some drug guy when I go out late in the night. No one has started in on me yet so I guess it has worked

I've never been in a fight per say but i have been bullied and even as an 11 year old fighting a taller opponent, i was able to grab him by the shirt and use my weight against him. I grabbed his shirt and spun around in a circle using both of our momentum to swing him around till i let go and he was forced to stumble into a direction a few feet. I never punched though or did actual fighting stance type stuff.

I've since then learned that putting your weight and rotation into punches helps A LOT. I've done tests on regular punches with just my arm strength on boxes and then actually threw my body into it and rotated and shit and it does go much faster and with more force.
I'm 5'6 and 329 pounds so i might be short but i'm definitely not some stick that can be picked up or tossed around.

this is why being a manlet/framecel is even worse than being ugly. Im both and if I had to choose I would boost my height rather than my looks any fuckng day. Being physically weaker is the worst feeling a man can feel and gymcelling doesnt do much if you're a manlet or have small frame. If anything it will make you look akward and people are gonna know that you're an overcompensatin faggot.
Yeah I have a shit frame, height isn’t helping much either
I'm 5'6 and 329 pounds so i might be short but i'm definitely not some stick that can be picked up or tossed around.
Damn you must have nice frame

Agreed. Especially being shorter than women, it's very emasculating and humiliating being 5'5 and seeing most foids towering over me.
I've never been in a fight per say but i have been bullied and even as an 11 year old fighting a taller opponent, i was able to grab him by the shirt and use my weight against him. I grabbed his shirt and spun around in a circle using both of our momentum to swing him around till i let go and he was forced to stumble into a direction a few feet. I never punched though or did actual fighting stance type stuff.

I've since then learned that putting your weight and rotation into punches helps A LOT. I've done tests on regular punches with just my arm strength on boxes and then actually threw my body into it and rotated and shit and it does go much faster and with more force.
Holy fuck, I didn't know you were a bloatlord. I have great respect for bloatcels.

I lost all the fights all the time as a kid because of my inferior rice frame

The only time I got my ass kicked was by a bouncer at a club. Guy was fucking huge and got me in a choke hold. Fighting is stupid anyway as an incel. Even if you win you still get no pussy

much easier to just gun the fuck down, who needs muscle ay

i dont get into fights because i avoid them. i am a big pussy.

based bloatmaxxer, im the same height i wish i could gain weight

His weight is probably bones and muscle ,it’s all genetic bro sadly, if you even tried that much you wouldn’t get it
i dont get into fights because i avoid them. i am a big pussy.
Well me too but this was different, also are you THE black pill jesus??

His weight is probably bones and muscle ,it’s all genetic bro sadly, if you even tried that much you wouldn’t get it
i wouldnt wanna be as much as him but i need to gain weight anyway im anorexia tier

I am getting there too. I am ateast 190 pounds and 5'3 or 4 ish atm:smonk: and shoulders are getting defined. STOCK ON STEEL BATS:smonk:

Yeah

Yeah I lost most of my fights too
my punches literally had no effect on my strong boned bullies who laughed them off. I humiliated myself for even trying

While I may be sexless and can't get a sexual relationship with women if my life depended on it, I have no problems fighting or defending myself, I'm fully capable of both. :feelsjuice:

"In conflict or war there is no fighting fair as there are no rules of engagement." :society:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back