Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory incel trait: you never cared about plastic surgery before but

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
now you constantly find yourself searching surgery related subjects

You should Eat Rice since you will never be able to afford cosmetic surgery.

now you constantly find yourself searching surgery related subjects

As a half-Chink half Filipino I constantly do this. Wish I could go to korea and get cheap plastic surgery to fix my fucking shit face.

As a half-Chink half Filipino I constantly do this. Wish I could go to korea and get cheap plastic surgery to fix my fucking shit face.
is it really cheap there? plastic surgery culture there is huge tbh

Surgerymaxing is the only legit way out of this misery

Blackpilled trait. Not necessarily incel. Surgery confers objective improvements in life quality. It’s the most rational thing to do if sub8.

I still don't find surgery. After seeing those botched surgeries on celebs especially.

Before I was blackpilled my """"friends"""" would joke about me getting surgery for my jaw when I'm older even tho none of them were blackpilled I was just that ugly

Yea this is me lol.

I still don't find surgery. After seeing those botched surgeries on celebs especially.
you can easily get addicted to it so it's prolly not very recommendable for mental people

tbh I don't feel like doing anything crazy and invasive, but I'm way more open to the idea of undergoing small surgeries that can improve my PSL than I used to

still dont care tbh

I seriously consider getting my legs purposefully broken and being bedridden for months just to get a few cms in height. I would never even think of that before getting blackpilled. The absolute state of the clown world is brutal.