Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you only attract tomboy foids

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

What do you want to get done this weekend and what's stopping you?

chad trait more like

i love Brazil

im gonna COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Fuck i wish tomboys were attracted to me

That's not an incel Trait

She would birth me strong boys.

fakecel trait attracting anything tbh

Jawmogs me, hairmogs me, but I do have better biceps and forearms and sadly we are about equal in twiggy legs

1588252546127s

I wish I could. Retard post. You should be banned tbh

Dragonflies are natural predators. The problem is that cats kill them for fun and where I live there are too many cats.
Based cats. They probably have been bitten enough to see them as a treat.

Based cats. They probably have been bitten enough to see them as a treat.
..No, the dragonflies are based. Cats torture and eat dragonflies. Dragonflies are based because they eat mosquitos.

..No, the dragonflies are based. Cats torture and eat dragonflies. Dragonflies are based because they eat mosquitos.
" A single dragonfly can eat 30 to hundreds of mosquitoes per day"

" A single dragonfly can eat 30 to hundreds of mosquitoes per day"
Oh, i see. I dont think i ever saw a dragonfly. In or near my town theres no rivers or lakes.

Incel trait you attract tomboy foids

Masculine women and feminine men are disgusting. I'm feminine man and I'm freak of nature.
I feel disgusted when I see masculine women. Feminine women probably are disgusted by myself and I understand them.
Masculine 'women' aren't fully women and feminine 'men' aren't fully men.
It's very sad but it's reality of our species.

I wish I could. Retard post. You should be banned tbh
No. Tomboys aren't women. Many feminists aren't women. Look at Susan Anthony. It's a dude. 'She' testosterone mog me.

Susan B Anthony

Feminists aren't wholly women so they fight for equality with men.
Feminine 'men' aren't wholly men so they are rarely into manly things and they support 'gender equality'.
Feminine women just enjoy being fucked and taken care by real men and masculine men will never understand low T soyboy's struggles with 'toxic masculinity'.

No. Tomboys aren't women. Many feminists aren't women. Look at Susan Anthony. It's a dude. 'She' testosterone mog me.

View attachment 856003

Feminists aren't wholly women so they fight for equality with men.
Feminine 'men' aren't wholly men so they are rarely into manly things and they support 'gender equality'.
Feminine women just enjoy being fucked and taken care by real men and masculine men will never understand low T soyboy's struggles with 'toxic masculinity'.
Wrong

Not wrong.
When I see short hair lesbian type women, I don't feel anything towards them ( maybe only disgust ).
They are third gender. And I'm attracted to women only.

Not wrong.
When I see short hair lesbian type women, I don't feel anything towards them ( maybe only disgust ).
They are third gender. And I'm attracted to women only.
Lol ok

Tomboys exclusively go for cute shy white males, sub4 ethnics like me are left unnoticed. Although, from my expierence, they still treated me marginally better than other kinds of foids.

I only attract morbidly Mexican ladies. I would rather be a virgin at 28 than fuck one though,.

tomboys still want a tall chad to dominate her

She needs a spankings