Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you right now as the fireworks go off

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Last edited:
I am alone on a bench

I'm on my bed with my labtop,
at least I'm not incel like that misogynist:soy:

That’s me rn

There’s no fireworks here because I sabotaged their shipment a week ago

I’m drinking beer and eating
:feelzez:

Also on New Years where all the normies are making out and having sex while the fireworks go off for the new year

@Snowstormhigh
@CrackingYs
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@tehgymcel420
How's your 4th of July so far?

At least you leafs are spared from the fireworks and the loud ass Spanish music playing outside! :feelsohgod:

I was just thinking about how my doge isn't afraid of the noise anymore. And i felt proud. Then she came in the house and tried to get on my bed all shaking in fear....

I guess she still fears fireworks noise. Oh well.

I guess it's because all her doggy siblings were shot for harassing livestock.

I didn't let her on the bed. She has a lot of fleas. It's a bad year for fleas.

At least you leafs are spared from the fireworks and the loud ass Spanish music playing outside! :feelsohgod:
implying there aren't faggots who haven't stopped firing them off since Thursday

Pretty much me, I was talking to my mom a little ,which she is drunk like usual, but then my mind started wondering to the 3 hot girls I seen today. Which I couldn't get if I tried.

gonna be working when that's happening cause no life

implying there aren't faggots who haven't stopped firing them off since Thursday
Yeah, you leafs mog me. I wish we could trade places.

Fireworks are boring now. They were fun as a kid.

I am alone on a bench
Why a bench?

@Snowstormhigh
@CrackingYs
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@tehgymcel420

I swear bro, you are obsessed with us jfl. Just come here, you know you want to.

Fireworks are boring now. They were fun as a kid.
Isn't it sad that there are grown men who spends hundreds of dollars on fireworks? Have a friend from high school who spends thousands every year on fireworks. He doesn't have a gf or get laid either. I guess it's a cope for him

Isn't it sad that there are grown men who spends hundreds of dollars on fireworks? Have a friend from high school who spends thousands every year on fireworks. He doesn't have a gf or get laid either. I guess it's a cope for him
If an incel buys a bunch of fireworks for just yourself then cope probably.

If you have a large party with friends, family, and a gf, then it is worth the couple hundred bucks tbh.

And, what else?

You're missing out on some fireworks, bro.
We had fireworks on Canada Day too, but I’m too depressed to leave my house tbh.

@Snowstormhigh
@CrackingYs
@JohnDoe
@InMyCellInHell
@Copexodius Maximus
@Wizard32
@Vrthraghna
@tehgymcel420

People still did fireworks. I at least managed to sleep through my neighbors music. I don't think it was Spanish however

Also on New Years where all the normies are making out and having sex while the fireworks go off for the new year
They do that while I rot on incel forums and servers, that's a truly brutal blackpill

People still did fireworks. I at least managed to sleep through my neighbors music. I don't think it was Spanish however
People throw fireworks on 4th of July in "Canada"?
We had fireworks on Canada Day too, but I’m too depressed to leave my house tbh.
Not as epics as 4th of July here in America tho.

Last edited:
Literally me on many days of the year.. especially when I lived in an apartment building. A few times a year I'd hear fireworks going off.

I'd be hardcore playing mmorpgs which is all I did. And first off the light when the Sun came through the window made it so I couldn't see the screen well, so I had to close the drapes.

Secondly I had to get up again when on weekend nights I could hear normies, Chads and foids going out for a night of fun, and hearing them laughing and talking to each other..and my apartment was right above the doorway to the apartment building so i'd hearing them buzzing their friends to open the door all night, then hear them outside talking.

So I get up and close the window.. and turn the volume on my headphones up.

Some of them so loud though and girls screaming and laughing and Chads yelling for no reason, I could still hear them.

Last edited: