Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You seethe with rage when you go into public places

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
I never don't get angry when I go into public, constantly having my lack of ability to obtain a partner placed squarely in the front of my mind. Constantly having thoughts of violence when toilets look at me, seeing their nostrils flare slightly in disgust. I fucking hate normies. Fucking two faced, narcissistic, attention seeking, half wit, virtue signalling, passive aggressive, bullshit worshippers.

I used to feel this way when I was on meds but not much anymore. Are you on any medications?

I'm angry because of my inferiority.

Oh yeah

When am outside and I see a hot foid it’s enough to light that flame in me. This has been going scene I was 12, I know what it’s like that’s why I’ll attend college it’ll be too much.

But in a strange way I kinda like seeing hot foids in IRL more then anything else despite the fact that it sparks my caveman rage

Were monkeys after all, nothing less and especially nothing more

NTs make my blood boil

The look of disgust everytime a foid sees me is always brutal, it's not my fault I didn't ask to be born subhuman.

normies gonna norm

Last time I went outside a saw a foid glance at me blank expression then go back to smiling gleefully at her boyfriend.

You see so many couples outside.

Everytime you see a foid she is either with friends or with a boyfriend, never see a foid by herself.

I used to feel this way when I was on meds but not much anymore. Are you on any medications?
bro i never took any meds before and I feel 100% how op is feeling whenever Im out. as the years go by it only got worse

I hate the normies I see outside. They are NOT better than we are, a little less height and NT and they would be us.

rage no, just depression.

Being around sluts dressed like the cum dumpster they are makes my blood boil like crazy

The rage is normal especially in summer, but the only way for me to channel it is at the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back