Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you still wear a Covid19 mask when the pandemic is over to hide your sub human face in public, am I alone with this low inhibit tactic?

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★
It’s not mandatory for me to wear a mask, but I sometimes do depending on how I feel at the moment (obviously due to too many negative encounters with normies

I can't cause i'll get weird looks

no wtf, people will look at you like you're some kind of dumbass

Id wear one but at this point its weird to

This is too relatable. I do the same because I don't want to show my disgusting subhuman facial features to people because they will look down on me and treat me like filth.

I actually got kicked out of a shopping center for wearing a mask a few months ago. I can't even wear one anymore.

Nahhh, I preffer to be free, I wouldn't care if they got uncomfortable with my subhuman face, in fact I hope they get uncomfortable, I hope I can make those pieces of shit suffer that way.

I actually got kicked out of a shopping center for wearing a mask a few months ago. I can't even wear one anymore.
Really? They must've assumed you were going to rob/shoplift. I would've spoke to the manager

yes you are alone i haven't seen anyone wear a mask in 2 years
If I was a ricel I would grow out my hair like that eboy hairstyle, cover my whole forehead, since you can't always wear a hat in professional settings. Unless you work as a pizza delivery/fast food or security bum job

It’s not mandatory for me to wear a mask, but I sometimes do depending on how I feel at the moment (obviously due to too many negative encounters with normies
No mask for your height :feelscry:

My face is my second best feature, next to my naturally broadish shoulders, even though it’s a really low bar to set. Realistically, my only good/decent feature is my shoulders.

I wish I could but I don't want others to look at me and they will

I wish I could but then my mum roasts me

A rural State in the USA. Very republican.
Brutal. East Asians wear masks for health. East Asian conservatism seems to be based on social good while American conservatism seems to be a cult of masculinity or something.

Not wearing a mask during a pandemic = costly signalling, my genes can fight off a new virus, etc

Really? They must've assumed you were going to rob/shoplift. I would've spoke to the manager
The poor brocel is to ashmed of showing his face to other people. Do you really think he would have the balls to speak with the manager?

The poor brocel is to ashmed of showing his face to other people. Do you really think he would have the balls to speak with the manager?
I meant as in talk via phone call, cos that’s what I did to a stupid normie employee that used to passively disrespect me every fucking time I would go to that store, Cos I had no choice due to broken car and I was successful and got him fired

People here will think youre weird if you still wear it lol

No mask for your height :feelscry:

My face is my second best feature, next to my naturally broadish shoulders, even though it’s a really low bar to set. Realistically, my only good/decent feature is my shoulders.
They way you describe your broad shoulders sounds like you fit the body type of a mesomorph. Better than me, cos I’ve went from 84kg to 59kg and my hips is still wide (pear shaped body) I’m an endomorph, shitty genetics. Aka wide hip bones

East Asian conservatism seems to be based on social good while American conservatism seems to be a cult of masculinity or something.
Come to think of it America is a cult of masculinity. At least in rural areas.

Come to think of it America is a cult of masculinity. At least in rural areas.
I can't believe I'm going to compliment Australia, but at least it's got a live and let live attitude, people are racist but too lazy and drunk to hurt anyone

I've heard American men don't wash their ass, is that a feminist psy-op or is that actually true??

I enjoy the freedom of being able to breathe, not getting my ears sliced off by the rubber bands and being able to see clearly through my glasses

After Covid I still wanna buy a predator mask :lul:

I can't believe I'm going to compliment Australia, but at least it's got a live and let live attitude, people are racist but too lazy and drunk to hurt anyone

I've heard American men don't wash their ass, is that a feminist psy-op or is that actually true??
I wash my ass lmfao. Every time I take a poop I wash my butt, otherwise it just feels gross.

I look down on anyone wearing a face diaper.

Wtf, wearing a mask is for slaves.

Nahhh, I preffer to be free, I wouldn't care if they got uncomfortable with my subhuman face, in fact I hope they get uncomfortable, I hope I can make those pieces of shit suffer that way.
LMAO

Go to the next level and wear a balaclava and committ some crimes for fun

Go to the next level and wear a balaclava and committ some crimes for fun
I used to work as a trolley collector for 4 months with a guy that wore a balaclava, my whole career as a trolley collector, I never saw his face, just his eye balls

I used to work as a trolley collector for 4 months with a guy that wore a balaclava, my whole career as a trolley collector, I never saw his face, just his eye balls
Based guy! An old friend of mine was a garbage collector and wore a balaclava.

I wear a gasmask when going outside.

I do ocasionally because i don't want to go through the annoyance of exposing my face

Just do whatever you want to do. It doesn't matter what normies think at the end of the day. How does it affect you? It doesn't. Be a free man.

I do ocasionally because i don't want to go through the annoyance of exposing my face
I stopped relying on mask cos I was the only one in public wearing it, it was awkward asf