Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you think monarchies have no place in a modern democracy

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Normies are talking about the whole hullabaloo surrounding the royal family, about racism and whatnot, but here's something they haven't considered: abolishing the whole institution. All of it.

There is no logical reason why any political office should be a hereditary position. The entire concept of a monarchy is essentially Chad and Stacy worship. What, you had the right parents? The right genes? So that entitles you and your extended family to multiple palaces at the taxpayer expense? No, no. No sane, blackpilled individual could ever support such an idea.

Many normies in the U.K. are aghast at the current situation because it exposes the racism within the Windsor family. Oh look, one of their members is mixed-race! Big fucking deal. What none of them have ever considered is that the very notion of a monarchy is essentially "genetic supremacy" -- i.e. that this one particular family should have some sort of special significance within the apparatus of the state, well, just because.

Quite frankly, the British monarchy is only tolerated by normies because a subset of them live such boring, pathetic lives that they read rag after rag, like the Daily Mail or the Sun, in order to feel just the slightest twinge of excitement. How the fuck bluepillers can stomach the sheer stupidity and sensationalism of tabloids, I have no clue. To believe that monarchies as a whole have merit because they are an instrument of "public service" or "patriotism" borders on delusion; those institutions are anachronisms that should've been left behind in the last century.

Last edited:
I fucked the queen of england and took her virginity:feelsmusic:

This is a politician trait, ngl. Incel trait is actually advocating for Enlightened Despotism.

I agree with you, except that in most coutries where monarchy was abolished, monarchist copers often are incel tier dudes who fantasize about some kind of noble ascendency and lost heritage.

I fucked the queen of england and took her virginity:feelsmusic:

I agree with you, except that in most coutries where monarchy was abolished, monarchist copers often are incel tier dudes who fantasize about some kind of noble ascendency and lost heritage.

bluepillers as far as i'm concerned

Normies want to whoreship chad and Stacy it’s in their DNA. It’s why they go crazy for celebrities even though there is no way they can relate to them. The British monarchy is just its glorified version of a popular hollywood family.

Normies want to whoreship chad and Stacy it’s in their DNA. It’s why they go crazy for celebrities even though there is no way they can relate to them. The British monarchy is just its glorified version of a popular hollywood family.
Don't get me wrong, American normies are often just as dim-witted as their British counterparts.

But such a practice -- Chad and Stacy worship -- should not be integrated into the institutions of the state.

I fucking called this shit last summer. They wanted to distance themselves from the mix-raced public embarrassment. They killed princess Diana because she was going to ruin the royal family tree by intermingling with a sand nigger. These people take their bloodlines very seriously.

JFL @ prince Harry. He could have wifed up some prime 18 year old to breed his lineage. Instead he cucked himself and his family with that used up single mom.

Yeah, and look how that's turning out. The official story is that they don't want to be a part of the royal life anymore, so they left to live a normal one. It's like Harry is the family embarrassment who got sent away.

I won't pretend to know the inner workings of the House of Windsor, but upper class nobility all have the same attitude everywhere around the world.

Don't get me wrong, American normies are often just as dim-witted as their British counterparts.

But such a practice -- Chad and Stacy worship -- should not be integrated into the institutions of the state.
This was the norm before celebrities. Noble/monarchies were what normies fantasied about in the past, it just carried over to modern day.

The official argument of the state is that having the royal family there, garners more visitors and it pays for itself that way. I guess they are just a really expensive ad campaign for the UK state.

I hate monarchies. If I formed my own incelstan, I’d make ALL monarchies (even wealthy af norway) apply for a very complicated visa and tariff the fuck out of their incoming goods

JFL @ prince Harry. He could have wifed up some prime 18 year old to breed his lineage. Instead he cucked himself and his family with that used up single mom.
tbh

Normies are talking about the whole hullabaloo surrounding the royal family, about racism and whatnot, but here's something they haven't considered: abolishing the whole institution. All of it.

There is no logical reason why any political office should be a hereditary position. The entire concept of a monarchy is essentially Chad and Stacy worship. What, you had the right parents? The right genes? So that entitles you and your extended family to multiple palaces at the taxpayer expense? No, no. No sane, blackpilled individual could ever support such an idea.

Many normies in the U.K. are aghast at the current situation because it exposes the racism within the Windsor family. Oh look, one of their members is mixed-race! Big fucking deal. What none of them have ever considered is that the very notion of a monarchy is essentially "genetic supremacy" -- i.e. that this one particular family should have some sort of special significance within the apparatus of the state, well, just because.

Quite frankly, the British monarchy is only tolerated by normies because a subset of them live such boring, pathetic lives that they read rag after rag, like the Daily Mail or the Sun, in order to feel just the slightest twinge of excitement. How the fuck bluepillers can stomach the sheer stupidity and sensationalism of tabloids, I have no clue. To believe that monarchies as a whole have merit because they are an instrument of "public service" or "patriotism" borders on delusion; those institutions are anachronisms that should've been left behind in the last century.
Monarchies are incredibly stupid and a waste of money seems to me. Yeah yeah “but my tourism bucks” I don’t buy it.

I'd prefer my country run by a strong philosopher king than the inverted totalitarian "democratic republic" shitpile we have now. Vlad the impaler was based. We need to bring back brutal monarchy like that.

The official argument of the state is that having the royal family there, garners more visitors and it pays for itself that way. I guess they are just a really expensive ad campaign for the UK state.
The idea that the monarchy needs to exist to garner tourists is bullshit. Like Paris, London is a major city with many tourist attractions in its own right.

People don't visit just to see the fucking royals, and even then when the Crown Estate is seized and renamed the National Estate, Buckingham Palace can be a museum or something, there will still be visitors.

Monarchies are incredibly stupid and a waste of money seems to me. Yeah yeah “but my tourism bucks” I don’t buy it.
This.

In conclusion Adolf Hitler and Walt Disney are two sides of the same coin and people worship the ground elite folks walk on and never question it until the elite get turned on by the group and it blows up. People love dark triad things like shrewd power dynamics to give them something to keep in their lives

royal family is useful for socialmogging other countries

Nah he reaching :feelskek: :feelskek: That is CAP fr!!:lul:

Or like me that democracies have no place in modern monarchies.

Yuck, monarchy does seem like shit thinking further. I would like anarchy. No government, no taxes paying for chad and stacy's healthcare and their kids school, live on your own in your own interest

democracy looks like soy to me,

I like the idea of the ruler being someone who has been educated in the art of ruling since childhood and who is part of a family that has a tradition of the art of ruling. A good government is, for the king, a way of venerating his ancestors [UWSL]and creating a legacy for his family. A lifetime position also makes a person have a long-term mindset.[/UWSL]

Damn, queen just died so this is relevant again :feelsjuice:

I like the idea of the ruler being someone who has been educated in the art of ruling since childhood and who is part of a family that has a tradition of the art of ruling. A good government is, for the king, a way of venerating his ancestors [UWSL]and creating a legacy for his family. A lifetime position also makes a person have a long-term mindset.[/UWSL]
Generally, I think Elizabeth II and her life's story is a good example of how Transcendency triumph's over Individualism when everything is working right. She was able to do what she was meant to do for a long time without falling prey to the garbage around her. The Protestant Christian Church and the Institution of Government working (more or less) the way they were supposed to. As we hit the 1960's it all goes down hill. In the series "The Crown" you can see this success in her behavior towards the choices she would make. I don't think Monarchy as it stood for a 1000 years can come back to save governance in today's crumbling soyciety, but that doesn't mean it was necessarily a bad thing.

I mean come on, just look at the alternative. Look at Megan Markal and her Soy Cuck mega douchebag who threw away this thing he was a part of, which any of us would give an arm and a leg to be a part of, so he could parade arround like a faggot in California pretending to be a movie star. Honestly, I'm sure that each time Elizabeth Regina II saw her grandson on TV she got closer to her grave.

@PPEcel - You are right that IF people worshipped them it's like Chad/Stacy worship BUT the behavior of Elizabeth in those times (1930-till even this day) was not like a Stacy on top of the world ruling. They maintained decent behavior, I'm sure they despised Hollywood and California and they noticed that all the American leftists fr a certain point onwards just shat on the royal institutions in name, and claimed that it's pathetic, because "DEMOCRACY". The republicans/conservatives were doing far less trash-talk about the Royal establishment cause they realised there was something important about that type of setup, even if America broke away from it. Plain and simple when everyone starts imitating the behaviors of Chad/Stacy there is no point in a democracy. Half "the People" themselves don't know what the hell they want, let alone how to hold elected representatives accountable. Monarchs perhaps should not hold political power, but they should be able to help out with a sort of "RELIGIOUS" power. i.e. giving everyone something to believe in to balance things out. Those days are long over.

I think people do miss the days of having something strong like that to believe in. People in my grandfather's time remember it well and knew it likely meant something good. Alas, now it's over and her death is just a reminder of how over it has been for some time.

Last edited:
incelatariat dictatorship is based :bigbrain::bigbrain: