Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: you use free weights instead of machines

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
free weights are used to activate more muscles fibers, provide more natural movement, yet you still have no gains, whilst chad uses machines, (which are a pile of doo doo) for his bro split days and gets jacked :incel:
Exercises for Skinny Guys – Marwankillufitness.com
Do you even lift brah? - skinny guys | Meme Generator

pov: meeting fulltimeloser
50 Most Funny Skinny Pictures That Will Make You Laugh Every Time

Shirtless man using machines in gym. Side view portrait of handsome muscular  man with no shirt training using exercise | CanStock

What is the Best Lat Pull Down Variation?

Last edited:
they use machines because it looks more alpha than using some dinky dumbbell

truecel trait: you dont even work out :feelsrope:

I use logs and wood from trees that I punched down

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

what can you bench press

Gaining muscles is as much dependent on immutable/predetermined traits as being attractive/being intelligent.

I was always too high inhib to use dumbbells

I use free weights and I made great gains. I still have stretch marks 15 years later.

I don't even use weights

i dont workout because i was made out of factory as a super soldier giga chad aryan slayer

If free weights are so superior why were machines invented in the first place?
Not sarcasm, I'm genuinely asking.

Machines give you the appearance of being able to lift more. They also make it much less thought-intensive. Free weights mean you have to consciously push your way and micro direct all your movements. You lose a lot of the need for support with machines which makes improper forms more tempting. I would say it's more machinecels than the other way.

Cuz gym culture, it was sold so that people would believe they could get jacked using shitty machines lol. Average non athlete-sportsman fella should do only freeweights and train compound exercises (where multiple joints are ised simultaneuosly) and train movements, not muscles.

Honestly, from somebody who has played college sports and lifted for 10 years now, free weights are about 500x better for you than machines are. Machines are simply used to target very specific muscle groups that you might not be able to/can't isolate with free weights. A good example are lat pulls which isolate lats while not working (or barely working) other muscle groups. This is opposed to a traditional lat-intensive lift like wide grip weighted pull-ups which are wonderful for lats but might be more difficult due to the fact you have underdeveloped auxiliary or back muscles. This will mean you can't work your lats as much as you would like with the free weight method, so you cheat and use a machine which lets you work your strongest muscles in isolation.

A good bodybuilder/lifter knows that free weights should make up 90-95% of all exercizes and that machines should really only be used for lagging muscle groups or in tandem with a free wight exercise eg: Squats and Leg extensions

I'm too high inhib, short and framelet to use free weights. Machines are more in the background so nobody notice you.

I'm too high inhib to go to a gym tbh. If I ever do gymmaxx I'll probably just buy some weights to use at home or something

Just because one is superior doesn’t mean there aren’t advantages to using the inferior.

Free weights are superior OVERALL. They recruit the most muscle fibres, including stabiliser muscles. Machines still produce hypertrophy, but are more advantageous in focusing on one muscle to create a more balanced physique.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back