Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Trait: You want love and affection more than sex

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Chad can pump and dump chicks because he has hundreds or more wanting to do anything to be with him. Because women are so disposable to him, he values sex more than love, because women throw themselves at him and want him to love her back.

Incels fap and bang prostitutes and such but will never have a woman in their arms that loves them and wants to spend their life with them.
This wanting to be with a woman for love makes women think you are low value and don't have other women into you or throwing them.
And thus, you are further looked at as undesirable.

I know this is a bluepill fantasy, but if you are a Chad, you are the only that will ever be loved. Every lower tier man is something a woman settles for.
It's over.

I want neither at this point.

i do indeed crave love and affection more than sex because i was bullied and rejected my whole life

This.
All I want when it comes to not being a damn incel is a non-whore wife that genuinely loves me & will give me kids.
I Just Want To Win The Game Of Life.

I want to hold a girls hand.