Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you were never an adult. You were kid and then suddenly became an old man

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
When I was 20-22 prime foods said that I was too young for them and that they don't want no boy but a mature man. When I became 24 they all started saying that I'm too old

relatable. Not the foids part but I do relate more to old men than people my age. I've still got energy though

Same thing is happening to me
I went from boy to fat oldcel
despite only being 22
people thought i was 15 when i was 12 just cause i was fat and shit
and now i'm still fat but with long hair and neckbeard
so now they think i'm way older than 22
but also somehow younger than 18 because of my height voice and face
fuck my life
incels can never win

When I was 20-22 prime foods said that I was too young for them and that they don't want no boy but a mature man. When I became 24 they all started saying that I'm too old
how old are you now?
a fat mexican whore on discord said i was "too young" for her but i was 20 at the time and she was 19
like BRUH
and then she was hitting on some 18 year old chadlite faggot
like bitch you forreal?
shows women only like looks :feelsmage:

Same thing is happening to me
I went from boy to fat oldcel
despite only being 22
people thought i was 15 when i was 12 just cause i was fat and shit
and now i'm still fat but with long hair and neckbeard
so now they think i'm way older than 22
but also somehow younger than 18 because of my height voice and face
fuck my life
incels can never win
Inceldom trait: being young and old at the same time in the bad way

Yep, the main element of "growing up" is becoming sexually attractive

This is me exactly.

Basicly no teenage years with teenage love

When I was 10 years old, I used to like this 8 years old girl. I somehow managed to be friends with her and started playing with her. After some time, she got to know that I was 2 years older than her and she got flabbergasted altogether. She even went to ask my mom whether I was 10 years old. I could discern the dejection in her eyes after knowing my age, but I was like what's the big deal if I am 2 years older than her. You know what she did the next day?? She started calling me BIG BROTHER and I got completely mad and felt despair af. The girl who used to call me by name and the girl whom I used to like a lot started calling me big brother:feelscry::feelscry: