Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you were the kid that ate his boogers

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
i cant remember why i stopped

Relateable, I dont know why I did it. I dont regret it but Im also not proud of it

Truecel trait: You didn't eat your boogers, but everyone assumed that you did because one of your "friends" told everyone that he totally saw you do it once in kindergarten, when all you've done in school was just putting them on the underside of your chair:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

Truecel trait: You didn't eat your boogers, but everyone assumed that you did because one of your "friends" told everyone that he totally saw you do it once in kindergarten, when all you've done in school was just putting them on the underside of your chair:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.
suuure you didnt:feelsEhh:

suuure you didnt:feelsEhh:
I seriously didn't lol:feelskek::feelskek:. People didn't care though, because I was the weird outcast, so they just believed whatever made me look like more of a dumbass:feelswhat::feelsbadman:.

I never stopped : ) it's a simple life