Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Your entire family consists only of bluepillers and wagecucks

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
There isn't a single 1 who is blackpilled or who was ever depressed. Not. Fucking. One.

My family has history of suicide especially on the father's side. So no, I will have to disagree with you here.

Every chad I l know is a wagecuck.

My family has history of suicide especially on the father's side. So no, I will have to disagree with you here.
My relative bought dynamiite and blew himself up. It's hilarious. What a madman

My relative bought dynamiite and blew himself up. It's hilarious. What a madman
Wut??? :feelshaha::feelshaha: For real? That's what I call going out with a bang, literally:feelskek:. Respect tho, I'm not sure I would be able to do it.

My parents are turbo bluepilled (boomers) and my extended family are beyond stupid.

Wut??? :feelshaha::feelshaha: For real? That's what I call going out with a bang, literally:feelskek:. Respect tho, I'm not sure I would be able to do it.
Yes really. I never met him and it happened 40-50 years ago when he was in this 20's. I actually didn't know about this until a few years ago along with several other things.

One brother was depressed, used to use 4chan before but is normie basically with a liberal gf and kid. Liberal gf prevents him from ever being truely based.

One brother is woke to jews and stuff. :redpill: but probably not exactly :blackpill:

There isn't a single 1 who is blackpilled or who was ever depressed. Not. Fucking. One.
My family has depression, though I have it the worse because I'm the only non bluepiller