Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait - your friends ghosted you after graduation

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
★★★
Inspired from a post on here, i decided to reflect back from my school life when i was bluepilled, i knew i was autistic by then and i suffered from a condition were i tend to do gramatical errors while speaking despite knowing english fluently.

I used to be somewhat popular in my class among kids my age, i was kindoff the mascot of my Class. I entertained everyone everyday by making fun off myself and letting them take advantage off of me by bullying or insulting me. All for the sake of attention and validation

I attempted to continue staying in contact with those supposed friends after graduation but they never really considered me as more than a clown and therefore immediatly ghosted me.

It's over for you If normies never considered you as more then as laughingstock and bullying material

>incel
>graduazion

Stop referring to them as friends

After i left school i only had 1 friend left and he stopped being in contact with me after around 1 year, he got in relationship with one woman and was a college student, then he got cucked I assume because he deleted everything from his social media page. Type of guys who go MSTOW

On the last day of elementary school I left without saying goodbye to anyone and I haven't heard from any of them since which is exactly what I wanted, that was more than 15 years ago. I remember a couple of teachers asking me to take a group photo, obviously I declined.
I had a couple of aspie/incel friends in high school and on our last day we got drunk and parted ways, haven't heard from them since.

I remember a couple of teachers asking me to take a group photo
Absolutely brutal, teachers are often not better or worse than their students

You were a popular friend haver jfl, state of this place

After i left school i only had 1 friend left and he stopped being in contact with me after around 1 year, he got in relationship with one woman and was a college student, then he got cucked I assume because he deleted everything from his social media page. Type of guys who go MSTOW
Served him right for dissing you in the trash.

Pepe GIF

Last edited:
On the last day of elementary school I left without saying goodbye to anyone and I haven't heard from any of them since which is exactly what I wanted, that was more than 15 years ago. I remember a couple of teachers asking me to take a group photo, obviously I declined.
I had a couple of aspie/incel friends in high school and on our last day we got drunk and parted ways, haven't heard from them since.
Prolly for the Best, i Dropped out at 9th grade and left no trace of myself behind, as planned, and retreated to my fantasy World in basedment

9 years, no refunds, unpozzed, unjabbed, still angsty, and my taste is sharper than ever!

I never had friends

Prolly for the Best, i Dropped out at 9th grade and left no trace of myself behind, as planned, and retreated to my fantasy World in basedment

9 years, no refunds, unpozzed, unjabbed, still angsty, and my taste is sharper than ever!
I don't regret it all. No one knows where I live, no one has my phone number and I've never used facebook/instagram/twitter.

I don't regret it all. No one knows where I live, no one has my phone number and I've never used facebook/instagram/twitter.
Fucking Based,

mad max GIF

Inspired from a post on here, i decided to reflect back from my school life when i was bluepilled, i knew i was autistic by then and i suffered from a condition were i tend to do gramatical errors while speaking despite knowing english fluently.

I used to be somewhat popular in my class among kids my age, i was kindoff the mascot of my Class. I entertained everyone everyday by making fun off myself and letting them take advantage off of me by bullying or insulting me. All for the sake of attention and validation

I attempted to continue staying in contact with those supposed friends after graduation but they never really considered me as more than a clown and therefore immediatly ghosted me.

It's over for you If normies never considered you as more then as laughingstock and bullying material
Goddamn it I hate my “friends” I would like to kill them all

ah you were a jestermaxxer i see

You were a popular friend haver jfl, state of this place
He was a jestermaxxer and thought that the normies who used him for their own entertainment were his friends

Brutal

The Jestermaxxer's fate.

Maybe if you didn't kill them they wouldn't be ghosts? Just saying...