Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Youre good at math

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
Ricecel trait tbh, also can't relate

Nope I’m terrible at math tbh

I don't remember a single thing about school in general

That's mostly because STEMceling is an incel field, only beta males would be fine with being secluded from the world crunching numbers in a computer while other males are improving their social status going to meetings

No, my form of ASD impairs my visual-processing/mathematical abilities. My PIQ is very low as a result.

That's actually the criterion for being diagnosed with it; the patient's PIQ has to be one standard deviation below his VIQ.

Ricecel trait tbh, also can't relate

they're only slightly smarter. early parental pressure plus specialized coordination to STEM related professions is the enforced protocol. children that are human calculators are extensively training since the very beginning of their lives.

I'm not that bad at math because if I was I could have never completed my bachelors degree (I'm not going to say it because I don't wanna get doxxed kek) but I'm not good either. I just do a shitton of exercises or pay a private tutor/academy so they can teach me better, do my exams and forget about it if it's advanced level. Until high school yes I interiorized all that stuff but uni level math not at all.

That's mostly because STEMceling is an incel field, only beta males would be fine with being secluded from the world crunching numbers in a computer while other males are improving their social status going to meetings

yep, Chads are usually lawyers.

I used to be so good at math when I was younger but now I struggle with it; inceldom, smoking, escapism, and constant anxiety have made me forget half of the things that I learned in school.

studying so much is pretty inefficient. someone who's truly IQ 125> will just destroy you at anything you do doing barely any conscious exertion, more absurd is, they can do that after an entire night of drinking, and snorting cocaine. that's why polymaths are so rare, their intuition & processing speed is so beyond anything replicable that they think less while learning multi subjects ahead anyone else and solving abstract complex issues almost instantaneously.

How this dude still not banned yet?

Can't relate. Was in the second lowest class for maths.

No, my form of ASD impairs my visual-processing/mathematical abilities. My PIQ is very low as a result.

That's actually the criterion for being diagnosed with it; the patient's PIQ has to be one standard deviation below his VIQ.

I was in top classes for all written subjects but second lowest for maths, which was very strange and even normies and teachers commented on it. Could it be I have this form of autism?

Even though I am relatively good at Math , I must disagree with your premise.

I can mention two examples.

Von Neumann​

he was INCREDIBLE ... FUCKING INCREDIBLE INTELLIGENT he laid the foundation for modern computing
but he used to have several parties and girlfriends check that video

View: https://youtu.be/Ml3-kVYLNr8?t=643

from the video.
"HE was the antithesis of the shy mathematician"

Richard Feynman​

Nobel prize of Physics

He was fucking popular with foids, used to play the bongos.
"His relationship with women was generally complex, including two further marriages, bouts of womanising and the visiting of sex workers"

View: https://youtu.be/JIJw3OLB9sI?t=141

Saying he was an extrovert is an understatement.

The only introverted mathematicians are the ones that are already Incels.

Von Neumann​

he was INCREDIBLE ... FUCKING INCREDIBLE INTELLIGENT he laid the foundation for modern computing

from the video.
"HE was the antithesis of the shy mathematician"

Richard Feynman​

Nobel prize of Physics

He was fucking popular with foids, used to play the bongos.
"His relationship with women was generally complex, including two further marriages, bouts of womanising and the visiting of sex workers"

Saying he was an extrovert is an understatement.

The only introverted mathematicians are the ones that are already Incels.

wish I was Jewish.

truecel trait: being good/decent at math but fucking hate doing it.

Trucel Trait: You suck at math because your brain is completely fried from years of isolation and depression.

Out of the top performers at my high school, it was pretty stark how the good looking ones went into econ, finance, law, or down the med school route rather than STEM despite being just as smart as us STEMcels.

In theory, yes.

In practice, not so much. I believe people with high anxiety/high inhib and low confidence in general tend to be worse at math (in academia), which would include most incels.

Even worse you ENJOY doing/studying math..

Utterly over

I was pretty good at maths in high school but I sucked at uni. I liked calculus but I hate shit like Euclidean Geometry

I wasn't just good, I was the best in my entire school. But who really cares? I was short and socially inept.

An incel trait I don't have! :worryfeels:

No, basic maths is my limit tbh.

No. I'm a bit...Dyscalculic.

Screenshot from 2022 02 12 15 31 41

I was horrible at math. Does that make me :chad: