Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait

ccw

ccw

Greycel
You look like you smell bad even tho you don’t

Yeah that's relatable.

You look like you smell bad even tho you don’t
lol, i remember when st oreoman himself got told that "he looked like he stank" despite him wearing the finest of expensive fragrances from the private lines to MFK. fuckin brutal.

lol, i remember when st oreoman himself got told that "he looked like he stank" despite him wearing the finest of expensive fragrances from the private lines to MFK. fuckin brutal.
Yeah also when jimmy kimmel said to jonah hill “you don’t look like a guy who have a nice sent on”

Yeah also when jimmy kimmel said to jonah hill “you don’t look like a guy who have a nice sent on”
piece of shit, i fucking hated that so much man

I smell bad and look like I smell bad

I smell bad and look like I smell bad
Same. I can't even do anything about it. I've tried showering, perfume, deoderant and I've still been told by a couple of people that I'm smelly. Subhuman genes

Same. I can't even do anything about it. I've tried showering, perfume, deoderant and I've still been told by a couple of people that I'm smelly. Subhuman genes
It's over for smellycels:feelsrope:

The carbon monoxide smoke alarm chirping in the background never gets old lol

People don't approach me or talk to me, so I wouldn't know if I actually smelt bad or not. I will say tho, even if it's a busy night at the bar, people want at least one seat open between myself and them, and I can tell ya.. foids will not sit next to a subhuman male as myself. My fellow man might / doesn't nearly care as much as whom they are next to, but foids are picky asf. lol