Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News INCEL UPRISING has begun in SYRIA/Iraq!? ISIS sleeper cells are now perform. huge complex attacks against SAA/PKK (possible prison break soon in iraq)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★

ACCORDING TO ALL INTEL I'VE GATHERED, i'm pretty confident that the coalition also knows that something big is being planned by that organization (maybe in iraq or syria; recent arrests made by ministry of interior in iraq prove they're "probing" weaknesses within iraqi security forces in prison facilities)

what's next? nuclear war? the return of inkler caliphate in gta 5? wtf! what a world we live in

Last edited:
I doubt a wave of violence or attacks starting up again every few months is anything new... :feelsjuice:

I guess we'll wait and see. :feelssus:

I doubt a wave of violence or attacks starting up again every few months is anything new... :feelsjuice:

I guess we'll wait and see. :feelssus:
This 2022 has been pretty intense, suggesting that USA is allowing ISIS to make a minor comeback since 2019, remembering that one of the BIGGESTs prison break ever carried out by Daesh in Syria happened in early 2022, even this summer in Central/Western Africa (Nigeria + Congo). Now they're making a comeback in karachi pakistan, with weekly attacks against security forces.

29DF55E1 F466 44F9 A4B2 75B8F941FD21

Jews releasing more doctors and engineers to the west

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back