Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 'Incel' Used to be 'Loser'

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
There's nothing new about it there's nothing special about it
It predates social media and dating apps

Columbine was in '99 before most of you were even born (and the rest were still shitting your diapers)

Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

kekfuel for oldcels
@Emba

I still get called a loser at school not an incel

I still get called a loser at school not an incel
I've actually heard people ironically calling each other 'incels' as a diss
won't be long before the word is fully replaced

over for incel-cels :feelshaha:

Loser, virgin, faggot, dork, nerd, some of the few used in the 90s

Eventually incel will be a compliment :bigbrain:

Loser, virgin, faggot, dork, nerd, some of the few used in the 90s
right but it wasn't explicitly about not having sex
its just that all losers ALSO didn't have sex

Yes; another term to describe anyone who criticizes any aspects of foids, ironically offending actual incels as well when some redpilled HTN zoomed is called an incel. :feelsclown:

Incel is loosing it's meaning because Normies are using it to describe someone they don't like (Ex-Boyfriends after Fucking).

Incel is loosing it's meaning because Normies are using it to describe someone they don't like (Ex-Boyfriends after Fucking).
I hate how it pretty much it became a buzzword

I want to boot a peeing foid in the ass so hard right now :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Funny avatar you have there

I really think the term "incel" wont be used as a valid insult due to more and more men 17-35 becoming kissless virgins every year... its increased over the last two decades.. soon its going to be 1/4 of men

right but it wasn't explicitly about not having sex
its just that all losers ALSO didn't have sex
It was mostly, before the 2000 something nerds had zero smv.

There's nothing new about it there's nothing special about it
It predates social media and dating apps

Columbine was in '99 before most of you were even born (and the rest were still shitting your diapers)

Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

kekfuel for oldcels
@Emba
I concur.

"L"
I hate how it pretty much it became a buzzword
Au contrare!

I am glad its a popular word!

How else was I to knowledge of my fate?

"What's that mean? Hey! That describes me!"

Mockery of sexually unsessful male virgins has been going on for all of human history

which exposes their evil nature because why the fuck do they use it as an insult anyways ? 90 % Incels just wont to be treated fair and normal and have a chance but they dont even look into it and use the word as an insult to describe men they dont like wtf is this world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back