Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incelcore is dogshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
I managed to sneak my way into the incelcore discord where all those retarded nigger-tier incelcore artists hang out

60% of the discord server is the females that they orbit. AND I do mean orbit, they sit in this discord all day discussing how they will never get any females with these women who are SUPPOSEDLY single but never give them any pussy EVER

They follow them, give them attention, and treat them like equals even though they provide almost nothing to the discord

Even worse is that the discords are essentially run by the women, if you try to berate or make fun of women or call them out for being attention-seeking, clout chasing whores you get BANNED by them, THEY EVEN HAVE A FEMALE MOD

BUT ITS EVEN WORSE THAN THAT

While I will admit that the males within the incelcore discords are high mutational load genetic freaks who will probably never ascend, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS BLACKPILLED
The inceldom/blackpill that they adopt is purely for aesthetic reasons

They use our terminology so they can cultivate an UwU shyboy aesthetic and try to attract women

I mean they our using the BLACKPILL to try to get women to feel sorry for them, how fucking pathetic can you possibly be then to do that

So anyways, do not trust these fucking grifters at all ever they are only using our memes, our culture so that they can further only themselves. You can still listen to their music (which is dogshit screeching "punk rock"), but do not support any of these fucking rats financially and never forget that every single male is simply competing with you for clout and fame

That's pretty much every single ''''incel'''' discord server, full of fakecels, normies, whores, trannies. I didn't even know Incelcore was a thing by the way.

Imagine my shock. Tbh it was always really weird to me how incelcore artists and fans are all mostly 4chan norman beta orbiters who don't even identify with the blackpill in the first place

Last edited:
Imagine my shock. Tbh it was always really weird to me how incelcore artists and fans are all mostly 4chan norman beta orbiters who don't even identify with the blackpill in the first place
This, a bunch of failed r9k normies

They adopt the blackpill for "aesthetic" purposes, but aren't blackpilled themselves? They need to join here, that's the most stupid cucked thing I've ever heard.

They adopt the blackpill for "aesthetic" purposes, but aren't blackpilled themselves? They need to join here, that's the most stupid cucked thing I've ever heard.
its so they can get famous off of it, they all chase clout relentlessly

fuck i really like the music, all of it is made by fucking 15 year old LARPERS isn't it
cant you tell by that freaks whiny, 12 year old in a COD lobby voice that he has?

the truth is that "incel" content on the internet is 95% non-incel and complete embarrassing shit

im convinced everyone making "incel" content even fucking inceltv is actually a 15 year old LARPER at this point :kys:
yes all these fakecels will end blackpill, anyway it didn't even have a future, we are a creation of CIA that went wrong and is now being shut down

yes all these fakecels will end blackpill, anyway it didn't even have a future, we are a creation of CIA that went wrong and is now being shut down
you never really leave the blackpill behind, even if this forum gets shut down

its in everything

Edgy normie kids everywhere.

A female mod on an incel server? Fucking cucks.

Big words coming from a GrAYcel i know but i have grown to be cautious and distrustful regarding youngcels. Di[UWSL]scord servers are like the worst concentrated essence of r9k orbiting around the time contactfagging came about i am not surprised [/UWSL]

tbh i like incelcore it's the only style of modern music i can listen

Last edited:
Who was OP? I remember him almost being banned for simping so then self banning himself or something but can't remember his name.