Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming INCELDIA.COM | incel-only Habbo Retro with weekly events and high-quality rooms. Apply for STAFF now!

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Thread in progress. Expect a release by next weekend.

If you're interested in becoming a Game Master (creating games with Wired)**, Moderator or Administrator, DM me.

** I will teach you how to use and create games with Wired

Last edited:

Web-lokacija ne može se dohvatiti​

Provjerite sadrži li naziv inceldia.com pravopisnu pogrešku.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Web-lokacija ne može se dohvatiti​

Provjerite sadrži li naziv inceldia.com pravopisnu pogrešku.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
I am trying to find a reliable VPS provider for the time being. Domain has already been purchased by me.

I am trying to find a reliable VPS provider for the time being. Domain has already been purchased by me.
if this was neets.net i would be giving you a whoa emoji

if this was neets.net i would be giving you a whoa emoji
We need more than 8GB RAM in case we receive a massive influx of users playing simultaneously. Account registrations will be performed internally.

For the time being, users registered on this forum will have to reply in one of our threads in order to create a new account. Application form is already WIP for Inceldia's CMS (will be released one week later after the launch day).

Last edited: