Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Inceldom is a pandemic: China incels dying alone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
It will just get worse and worse

i really don't like gooks for some reason

They just need to learn to live without it :soy: :soy: :soy:

sex ratio is a death sentence

Optional euthanization needed in China
Here too tbh

REALITY HITS LIKE A ARROW

JBWmaxxers are contributing to this.

this will be interesting to watch while i smoak

as long as my son doesn't settle down, I won't be at peace because I haven't fulfilled my duty as a father
based. sadly he's up against female hypergamy :feelsYall: he also doesn't want no college sluts. what's with this uni fetish over there? it's actually comical how dumb foids are. they go crazy over some glorified wagecuck? :feelshaha: that's a cope anyway they want chad or chang at least but none of that around it seems so best betabux cuckold it is after flaps are properly roasted :feelscomfy: I guess we have some of that boomer mindset left here in ee too with people tryharding to look like good goys. no degree for your 30 year loan :feelskek: country is filled with cucks and foids with big papers who can't do shit then they wonder why the guy who replaces their hvac makes 10 times what they do(if they manage to find a wagie center for their 'qualification') :feelscomfy:

Shit situation and it will get worse until there is no going back if it isn't at that point already but to be honest I'd prefer living in a bachelor village with no foids within a thousand miles at this point.

They should try holding frame in the shower

I wish my parents would go out trying to find a girl, arrange a marriage for me.

You can tell this poor man is from a different era he's up against a new breed of whore that's Chad only...grim numbers though for chinks, woman are going to become a valuable commodity over there, simping will be mental

>6 million
the real holocaust is perpetrated against ricecels

no money, no honey

God dammit why do woman always have to piss me off

Capture

"tHeRe'S sOmEoNe FoR eVeRyOnE!"

T.Some virtue signaling reddit cunt

Killing female offsprings for decades does this for a society.

blame their parents and grandparens.

Oh ching chong wombi i only have one child it will be a boy so he will grow up and never get laid very good!

They all need to take more showers

east asia is the canary in the coalmine, but nobody is paying attention. The world wants us dead.

east asia is the canary in the coalmine, but nobody is paying attention. The world wants us dead.
Asians aren't typicallly wanting to ban bots like our religious tradcucks though.

Wow, this actually seems worse than the West, and it's probably due in a large part to the gender ratio.

And this isn't even counting the 80/20 rule, even if there were even numbers of men and toilets the majority would still not stand a chance