[Blackpill] Inceldom Is Actually A Blessing In Disguise (If You Let It Be)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
78d 11h 43m
HIV and all that comes with it are not worth the experience of going rawdog.
Very unlikely if they are very young 15 or 16, its usually the older whores (20 and up) that are riddled with stds

But dude I don't really give a fuck about that to be honest, I've already wanted to kill myself, I still do everyday that I'm not wealthmaxxed, I'm not worried of fearful about dying at all so if I get HIV, I just fuck for a few more years and then off myself, I can't be bothered

Serious question though, because of the threat of stds, are you seriously going to spend your entire life never knowing what it feels like to have your penis in a vagina?

Sorry I can't do that, from my perspective as a male human you only really get 3 decades of "actual living" (20's to age 50), after that its all down hill, I'm in my 20's already, I don't have much time, I don't care if I get a life threatening disease because I don't have much life left to live anyways, I'd rather live like a king for a year than live like a pleb for 80+ years

A lot of you guys aren't attached to LIFE you are attached to LIVING

Sounds like the same thing but it really isn't, living is just existence, and many of you are so afraid of death that just living is enought for you, to the point that you'd accept any living conditions just to keep existing, I think that's pathetic and I would never subject myself to that, I'd gladly die and live a short life if its an enjoyable one

get_even

get_even

The bluepill is dying, inceldom is everywhere
10d 3h 59m
Very unlikely if they are very young 15 or 16, its usually the older whores (20 and up) that are riddled with stds

Serious question though, because of the threat of stds, are you seriously going to spend your entire life never knowing what it feels like to have your penis in a vagina?
Not found a whore under 20 yet, some claim 18 the legal age but rarely look it. I'm in my early 30's and libido is way lower than in my 20's, so honestly doesn't bother me. I can rape my oneitis from my teens if I have to, just to experience what rawdog feels like, but that would be risking my career that I have worked so hard to finally obtain.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
78d 11h 43m
Not found a whore under 20 yet
Well its not like you do much travelling anyways

I can rape my oneitis from my teens if I have to, just to experience what rawdog feels like, but that would be risking my career that I have worked so hard to finally obtain.
There really isn't any need for that, one trip to the Philippines and you'd find what you want

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★★
6d 17h 1m
This is very eye opening, thank you @BlkPillPres for what you gave us to think about here. I've read everything you posted on the thread and would really like to know if your visions on the matter have changed in the past two years

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
78d 11h 43m
This is very eye opening, thank you @BlkPillPres for what you gave us to think about here. I've read everything you posted on the thread and would really like to know if your visions on the matter have changed in the past two years
Nothing has changed for me, if anything I've become even more adamant in my beliefs

When I read two years I only just realized how much time has passed JFL, I was thinking - "What!...... two years?", had to go check the date of the post lol