Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom is like among us

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
So basically inceldom is like among us we’re the imposter and Normies and chads are the rest of the crew and we’re sus when we act like an incel

@BummerDrummer

Inceldom is just like a shitty game that only braindead idiots enjoy and everyone likes to look and play with?

If that's the case, why isn't a foid playing with me? Get clicks and views on their onlyfans to play with me as all the braindead cucks that give her money pay her to watch us together?

Inceldom is just like a shitty game that only braindead idiots enjoy and everyone likes to look and play with?
stop talking shit about among us you fucking nigger. I literally would have no conscious objection to seeing your ugly bitch banchod face being put on a hot iron for your insolence.
F6EFFD4C C48C 4002 92F9 13F381F11263

Last edited:
So basically inceldom is like among us we’re the imposter and Normies and chads are the rest of the crew and we’re sus when we act like an incel

The sewers invasion of inceldom discussion has begun.

I am so out of zoomer loop i don't know what among us is

Flavour of the month social game that's only popular due to streamer influencers dictating what ppl play.

Flavour of the month social game that's only popular due to streamer influencers dictating what ppl play.
So kind of like overwatch or roblox

reddit moment

So kind of like overwatch or roblox
Yeah but more obnoxious as among us focuses heavily on social interaction, if you're not good at speaking you're gonna get yeeted unless you're female of course.

Yeah but more obnoxious as among us focuses heavily on social interaction, if you're not good at speaking you're gonna get yeeted unless you're female of course.
Would never touch shit like that

IRL is like an among us where the impostors are publicly visible as impostors. Ugly = incel

incels.co is actually like among us with sus fakecels

Last edited:
when the incel is sus!

@BummerDrummer

If that's the case, why isn't a foid playing with me? Get clicks and views on their onlyfans to play with me as all the braindead cucks that give her money pay her to watch us together?
stop talking shit about among us you fucking nigger. I literally would have no conscious objection to seeing your ugly bitch banchod face being put on a hot iron for your insolence.
View attachment 403477
zoomers me
reddit moment
IRL is like an among us where the impostors are publicly visible as impostors. Ugly = incel

incels.co is actually like among us with sus fakecels
when the incel is sus!

Last edited: