Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inceldom will only grow because beta buxxing will no longer be needed here very soon

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
https://www.fastcompany.com/9067336...lmost-60-of-college-students-an-all-time-high the majority of college students now are foids and they overwhelmingly have received a majority of college degrees in the past few years. Because of discrimination and favoritism towards foids for post secondary schooling and career paths I predict that by the end of this decade the economy will shift away from men and women will out earn them on average. Then dating and marriage will be entirely dependent on foid selection and we all already know what they select for so beta buxxing will come to an end

2026 we will have to buy monthly subscriptions to talk to foids

Last edited:
born in the wrong timeline

Completely over for betabuxxers.

Over for betabuxxers.

Now women will only choose Chads.

Good. End of the world. End of all the sufferings.

https://www.fastcompany.com/9067336...lmost-60-of-college-students-an-all-time-high the majority of college students now are foids and they overwhelmingly have received a majority of college degrees in the past few years. Because of discrimination and favoritism towards foids for post secondary schooling and career paths I predict that by the end of this decade the economy will shift away from men and women will out earn them on average. Then dating and marriage will be entirely dependent on foid selection and we all already know what they select for so beta buxxing will come to an end
They already earn a lot more thanks to shit society

I wasn’t joking saying that WE WILL RISE AGAIN

You know what we do? We rise!

Either we save this world or we let it burn in hell

Fully agree, foids are not shamed for being single and childless anymore so they don't need anything from betabuxxers