Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incelexit coper asks "Where can I find scientific debunking of the major blackpill claims?" LMAOin at the top replies

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/hx2921/where_can_i_find_scientific_debunking_of_the/

First, the blackpill isn't a scientific theory. The creators of the blackpill were not scientists. They did not produce a coherent theory based on falsifiable claims.

:soy::soy::soy: the people behind the blackpill arent scientists so therefore the peer reviewed scientific studies they use are invalid :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

You're asking me to "scientifically debunk" that?

Really?

Really really?

:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

The problem is, you cannot measure true love. Therefore, if I find a woman who loves a non-high-status man, a blackpill advocate could just say, "Well that's not really true love."

Who is right? How can we tell?

What if she's, like, really into the guy?

Honestly my dudes, it's an incredibly stupid claim. It's just batshit. It's idiotic.

Yet another brainlet who thinks that an exception falsifies a rule

I see the blackpill as a rigid state of mind, put in place to protect himself from painful thoughts about failure, rejection, poverty and powerlessness.

Lmao as if people would ever choose to cope and delude themselves with genetic determinism

Looking around at life and reality. The claims don’t hold water. A study isn’t needed to debunk a claim that short men can’t have sex. Just literally look around and talk to people outside the echo chamber and it’ll get debunked real quick

:soy::soy::soy: Bro just stop using those peer reviewed scientific articles, just look around bro. WOW. Pack it up boys he just figured it all out

>First, the blackpill isn't a scientific theory. The creators of the blackpill were not scientists. They did not produce a coherent theory based on falsifiable claims.

The "creators" of the blackpill aren't scientists, they just listened to and complied science and statistics, you fucking delusional idiots.

You don't have to be a scientist to see what ideology the science supports

literally this, the most common argument against the blackpill by most reddit cucks :feelsseriously:

The blackpill is just a collection of scientific studies, going against it literally means going against science

The blackpill is just a collection of scientific studies, going against it literally means going against science
>First, the blackpill isn't a scientific theory. The creators of the blackpill were not scientists. They did not produce a coherent theory based on falsifiable claims.

The "creators" of the blackpill aren't scientists, they just listened to and complied science and statistics, you fucking delusional idiots.

I'm blown away, they're so soy and low iq that they think science is like magic and only the wizard can talk about it, pure argument from authority

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/hx2921/where_can_i_find_scientific_debunking_of_the/

:soy::soy::soy: the people behind the blackpill arent scientists so therefore the peer reviewed scientific studies they use are invalid :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

Yet another brainlet who thinks that an exception falsifies a rule

Lmao as if people would ever choose to cope and delude themselves with genetic determinism

:soy::soy::soy: Bro just stop using those peer reviewed scientific articles, just look around bro. WOW. Pack it up boys he just figured it all out

With that argumentation nobody should make any kind of argument. Normies throw science and statistics around, but how many actually know what statistics mean? They use terms like science/pseudoscience/statistics/etc. but to be honest: How many of them could define a p-value or any other term from statistics without having to use google? They want standards from other people that they couldn't fulfill even if their life depended on it, they watch Bill Nye and other gurus from popular science and think that they are knowledgeable by watching Big Bang Theory and Rick & Morty. They are hypocrites who accuse others of what they are guilty of. Science is nothing more than an authority argument for them.

literally this, the most common argument against the blackpill by most reddit cucks :feelsseriously:

Last edited:

With that argumentation nobody should make any kind of argument. Normies throw science and statistics around, but how many actually know what statistics mean? They use terms like science/pseudoscience/statistics/etc. but to be honest: How many of them could define a p-value or any other term from statistics without having to use google? They want standards from other people that they couldn't fulfill even if their life depended on it, they watch Bill Nye and other gurus from popular science and think that they are knowledgeable by watching Big Bang Theory and Rick & Morty. They are hypocrites who accuse others of what they are guilty of. Science is nothing more than an authority argument for them.
Yet you can bet they'll parrot whatever (((WHO))) and the government tell them

I don't fucking understand how does the notion that women only care about looks and that the halo effect exist need some autistic scientific evidence in the first place? You can fucking witness it everywhere for God's sake, it's like asking for scientific proof of people feeling cold in winter, completely retarded and autistic. It makes me fucking hate science and the braindead people who can't figure anything out without "data".

Looking around at life and reality. The claims don’t hold water. A study isn’t needed to debunk a claim that short men can’t have sex. Just literally look around and talk to people outside the echo chamber and it’ll get debunked real quick
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I get heightpilled every time I go outside JFL, these retards have no idea what they are talking about.

I don't fucking understand how does the notion that women only care about looks and that the halo effect exist need some autistic scientific evidence in the first place? You can fucking witness it everywhere for God's sake
The problem with that thinking (you're right btw, anyone objective will get blackpilled from reality) is that they can simply say the same thing: just look around bro. They are biased/they have been lied to all their life so they're incapable of noticing patterns and coming to sensible conclusions

The problem with that thinking (you're right btw, anyone objective will get blackpilled from reality) is that they can simply say the same thing: just look around bro. They are biased/they have been lied to all their life so they're incapable of noticing patterns and coming to sensible conclusions
Truth doesn't fear investigation, if they don't believe it they can go fuck themselves, deep down they know that the blackpill is the truth and that all the bullshit they believe is comfortable lies.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I get heightpilled every time I go outside JFL, these retards have no idea what they are talking about.
I get heightpilled and hairpilled all the time. Anytime i see a guy holding hands with a girl or just her giving him IOI he's tall and with good hair density and little to no recession.

Yet you can bet they'll parrot whatever (((WHO))) and the government tell them
This. Scientists are a meme anyways. They are the priests in our modern technocracy who preach gospel for the soyified masses. If a scientist told them that they should jump from a bridge they would do it, they believe everything science tells them without taking their intuition into consideration (e.g. believing that there are far more than two genders).

And even the "hard" sciences are not everything:

The logic/rationality of science rejects intuition although it is a skill that evolved over millions of years and is an extremely powerful instrument that helped humans overcome many problems. When it looks/sounds like a duck the scientist would perform a genetic test to confirm that it was indeed a duck which everyone knew beforehand. But in the eyes of the scientist it could have been any animal before the genetic tests. Rationality and intelligence are not everything (especially when they come with denying the validity of intuition).

Based

Only based response

Isn't that sub moderated by the same IT mods/users?

You dont need to study Oncology to know that cancer can kill you.

You can look at the past history of people who've contracted cancer and search for patterns.
"Hmm, I'm noticing that the people who smoked contracted lung cancer at a FARRR greater rate than people who never smoked, perhaps smoking can lead to cancer"

Similarly with the Blackpill:
"I'm noticing that goodlooking, tall men have better success with women than average and below average men"
The only thing is, we go further and look at already investigated studies to back up our irrefutable observation, There's an entire compilation of them here:

View: https://youtu.be/Jt8JMQUoKto

As with any large data set there are outliers in life, but science doesn't focus on the anomalies.

Lol. The blackpill is more defined, complete and scientific than their mythical notion of "love". You cant simply deny it.

I don't fucking understand how does the notion that women only care about looks and that the halo effect exist need some autistic scientific evidence in the first place? You can fucking witness it everywhere for God's sake, it's like asking for scientific proof of people feeling cold in winter, completely retarded and autistic. It makes me fucking hate science and the braindead people who can't figure anything out without "data".
tbh

:soy: : I fucking love SCIENCE!
Not THAT kind of science!!! :feels:
I know one guy... So it's all false! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

"In order to disprove something, the thing needs to be well defined, and the blackpill isn't."

Sorry but I gotta agree with this. We are constantly debating what is blakpilled and what isn't. I think LMS is true but some blackpillers think just L.

I fucking love science....until it shows something to be true that I don't like as it goes against my moral compass & political views then I just say oh they were wrong on that one or it's not backed by verified scientists, lalala I can't hear you :soy: :soy:

the people behind the blackpill arent scientists so therefore the peer reviewed scientific studies they use are invalid
Literally the definition of an ad hominem jfl.

Not only that but blackpill theory is also replicated in any lab full of animals like schools, clubs or workplaces. The only way you can deny blackpill is if it doesn't impact you negatively because accepting the blackpill would mean that all your merits and 'personal charms' aren't worth as much as you think they are.

What on earth are they trying to debunk?That a female would prefer a chad over a 3/10? Really? Are they nuts? Did they land from Mars yesterday?

Just deny evolutionary biology broooo

"In order to disprove something, the thing needs to be well defined, and the blackpill isn't."

Sorry but I gotta agree with this. We are constantly debating what is blakpilled and what isn't. I think LMS is true but some blackpillers think just L.
I think of the black pill as a variety of different pills, kind of like how they are stated on the scientific black pill wiki. We can disagree on specific pills while still having a generally comprehensive definition of what’s black pilled and what isn’t. If someone wanted to disprove the black pill they should probably try to disprove each point made in scientific black pill with legit scientific evidence.

I think of the black pill as a variety of different pills, kind of like how they are stated on the scientific black pill wiki. We can disagree on specific pills while still having a generally comprehensive definition of what’s black pilled and what isn’t. If someone wanted to disprove the black pill they should probably try to disprove each point made in scientific black pill with legit scientific evidence.
JFL at your avi and name :feelskek::feelskek:

Isn't that sub moderated by the same IT mods/users?
Woudln't be surprised if it is. It's so ridiculously retarded it has to be controlled opposition

Lol. The blackpill is more defined, complete and scientific than their mythical notion of "love". You cant simply deny it.
They always speak in extremely vague terms and assume that there's no pattern, that love and attraction are random or so complex it's not predictable. When in fact attraction can be predicted easily and there are a set of objective, measurable criteria that come into play

The official stance of the wiki is clear: status and money matter. In fact we have tons of studies that show how much those really matter, to what extent, what it takes etc

:soy: : I fucking love SCIENCE!
Not THAT kind of science!!! :feels:
I know one guy... So it's all false! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Good greycel post tbh, accurate portrayal of those hypocritical copers

The sub is ridulous. You stop being an Incel by having consensual sex without having to pay for it. Joining a sub with other low testosterone, whimpy incels isn't an exit strategy. It's a coping strategy.

the person who made a basis for the UNABOMBER warrant was not a scientist and he was not an expert in the field he based the warrant on

thus Theodore Kaczynski is innocent

https://*************/w/Scientific_anti-blackpill
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the best they can do

lol posting the URL here turns it into inceiwiki

Last edited:
The sub is ridulous. You stop being an Incel by having consensual sex without having to pay for it. Joining a sub with other low testosterone, whimpy incels isn't an exit strategy. It's a coping strategy.
Strong delusions lmao. They join a sub and claim to have left inceldom despite still suffering from it. It's like deaf people joining asmr forums

the person who made a basis for the UNABOMBER warrant was not a scientist and he was not an expert in the field he based the warrant on

thus Theodore Kaczynski is innocent
lmao

From the glossary:
The Blackpill is a comprehensive, science-based perspective on what matters most in male-female sexual/relationship dynamics. It attempts to describe the objective truth about what men and women truly value most, even when it is not polite to discuss publicly.

From scientific blackpill:
The Scientific Blackpill is about understanding the nature of human social and sexual behavior, especially female mate choice, with a particular focus on (often controversial) evolutionary psychological perspectives.

I wish that they could debunk the blackpill. I HATE THAT THE BLACK PILL IS TRUE.

At the end of the day, what we agree on, is that female sexual selection is far more straight forward and mercenary than it is depicted in popular media (the source of normie cultural knowledge)

Just be an outlier, bro

It's Denial, to be precise.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back